• When viewing theads in any classified forum, threads from child forums are also displayed so that you have greater visibility of all the relevant adverts
    You can change this via your preferences page: https://www.avforums.com/account/forum-aggregation.

Wanted Unlocked iPhone SE for my son

jerryjal

Rating - 100%
123   0   0
Reaction score
First day at secondary school and my son had to go without a phone as his current iPhone SE has given up the ghost.
Looking for a cheap ish replacement, need it asap so what do you have?

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
  • Name and address including postcode
  • Valid e-mail address
DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

sattechuk

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Reaction score
Hi Mate, my situation is the opposite of yours. My sons started year 7 and his iPhone SE is too small for him. I have made an offer for an iPhone 6S on this forum and if all goes well I am would be happy to sell you his. It’s in immaculate condition, no scratches, dents or dings. Unlocked to all networks (brought from Giff Gaff direct) in April 2018.

jerryjal

Rating - 100%
123   0   0
Reaction score
Hi Mate, my situation is the opposite of yours. My sons started year 7 and his iPhone SE is too small for him. I have made an offer for an iPhone 6S on this forum and if all goes well I am would be happy to sell you his. It’s in immaculate condition, no scratches, dents or dings. Unlocked to all networks (brought from Giff Gaff direct) in April 2018.
Hi, this sounds promising. Look forward to hearing what the capacity and price is of the phone.
You have no idea what it is like at the moment, I have 11 year old twins, one currently has a phone and one doesn't, it is almost like world war 3 every day! :)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
hello i have an iphone6 and 6plus i would like to sell are you still looking

monkeyfist

Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Reaction score
My Son has just upgraded to an IP8 for his birthday. He has a white/rose gold SE. Only in Bognor so your welcome to collect or i'll meet you half way with it. I'll have to check if unlocked and what size (think it's 32gb) He's been using it on a BT sim so EE definitely works on it.

monkeyfist

Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Reaction score
Checked with an O2 sim and that works as well as the BT one so appears to be unlocked.

It’s 64gb not 32 as previously mentioned.

Screen protector (NOT the actual screen) has a crack top right but you can put a new one on it if needed.

Couple of scuffs on corners but very minor as you can see in pics it’s in pretty good condition. Case for free.

84% battery health.

£95

Attachments

Last edited:

jerryjal

Rating - 100%
123   0   0
Reaction score
Checked with an O2 sim and that works as well as the BT one so appears to be unlocked.

It’s 64gb not 32 as previously mentioned.

Screen protector (NOT the actual screen) has a crack top right but you can put a new one on it if needed.

Couple of scuffs on corners but very minor as you can see in pics it’s in pretty good condition. Case for free.

84% battery health.

£95
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to take the pics and for the description of the phone.
Does it come boxed with the plug, charger etc?

It is a bit more than he needs capacity wise however depending on your answer to the question above would you consider taking £80 and maybe meet somewhere around Chichester?

Regards, Jerry

monkeyfist

Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Reaction score
Charger plug included. He has a box but I don't know where it is. When he gets home from School i'll see if he knows where. Call it £85 and he will be happy with that. He's trying to get enough money to build a PC.

jerryjal

Rating - 100%
123   0   0
Reaction score
Charger plug included. He has a box but I don't know where it is. When he gets home from School i'll see if he knows where. Call it £85 and he will be happy with that. He's trying to get enough money to build a PC.
Ok, £85 sounds fair. Can you let me know how you get on regarding the box and we’ll go from there if that’s ok with you.

monkeyfist

Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Reaction score
Can't find the box at the moment. It is here somewhere. I'll keep looking but can forward it if it shows up after.

Trending threads

Latest news

T+A expands E-Series with PA 1100E integrated amplifier
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Bowers & Wilkins unveils new PX wireless ANC headphones
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Roku Premiere streaming device with 4K HDR hits UK
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
CTA launches 8K UHD TV display certification programme