unlock m600i

gasman1

Novice Member
My girlfriend is upgrading, and giving me her new phone, a sony m600i as she doesnt want a new one at present, however she is on Vodafone, and Im on Orange. As it's quite new, how easy is it to unlock? Can i go to one of these high street places that unlocks phones, or am I better off getting her to contact Vodafone to get it unlocked? Never done this before so sorry for dumb questions. Sim.

IndianaBlues

not all vodafone phones are locked to the network, the same with O2. My SE P910i is Vodafone branded but works just as happily with an orange PAYG sim, try your sim in it and find out before trying to unlock it!

gasman1

Novice Member
Cheers for that, didnt realise. Hopefully my m600i will be the same. Getting it tomorrow, so will be gutted if I cant start using it straight away.

gasman1

Novice Member
Interestingly, the phone didnt need unlocking, just having a play now, will let you know how I get on with it. First impressions are good.

gasman1

Novice Member
Been having a good play this afternoon, this phone seems pretty awesome so far. Easy user interface, getting files on board is good, really excellent walkman. Not really tried any of its push email or advanced stuff yet, maybe another day. So far, impressed.

M

magicgsm

Hello

Now the unlocking of M600i,K800i,W850i,W830i,K790i,k610i etc is supported by usb cable.Can unlock the phone in a matter of seconds sitting at home.
Visit www.totalgsm.org