Unlock country code on Samsung Note 20 Ultra

splinters69

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So, I bought a Note 20 Ultra Dual Sim here in Thailand last year and I'm coming back to the UK this summer. It is SIM unlocked but annoyingly, I can't load apps such as Health Monitor here as the country/region doesn't support them. Pretty sure there are other limitations too. I then discovered it is country/region locked so I followed online advice from Samsung and made a 5 minute call to the UK using the Thai Sim.
I have no idea if this worked but my CSC code is OXM which seems to be a multi loader of some sort (IDK really). Questions is, are there any other procedures I need to do while in Thailand to be able to use the handset without restriction back in the UK? When I was home in the summer, I could switch SIMs no problem but there were issues loading apps etc. that Thailand doesn't support.
Hopefully the 5 minute call did the trick....one online guide said I would also need to ring Thailand from the UK (using the UK sim) as its dual sim, but that doesn't really make sense.
Anyone had similar experiences and can advise? Thanks :)

P.S Considered just upgrading to the S22 Ultra but reviews suggest its not a great upgrade from what I already have...

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom