Unlimited data for the EU

Aleros

Standard Member
Superdrugmobile and Voxi are really unlimited in the EU.

Sadly no more operators offering real unlimited data

Dave X

Superdrugmobile and Voxi are really unlimited in the EU.

Sadly no more operators offering real unlimited data
A quick look at Voxi shows you are wrong about that.

If you have an Endless Data plan, your data will be capped at 25GB in our Europe Zone destinations until your plan renews.

Steven

Senior Moderator
I do not know what Voxi customer service is like. As a Vodafone customer I can believe a bill for exceeding the monthly allowance to appear three months later after the event

Dave X

because at the 45 GB plan they also dont do it
Its quite clear from the terms that the FUP only applies to the unlimited plan.

Just because you got away with it this time doesn't mean you will get away with it again in the future.

Dave X

I know but its a Killer feature
It's not a feature if it's explicitly against the terms, it's a lucky loophole.

A bit like running across the motorway and when you don't get knocked down saying running across without being killed is a feature of the motorway and everyone can do it just like you.

Aleros

Standard Member
I am.happy about that i am streaming 200 GB in Germany and Spain with it

Last edited:

Steven

Senior Moderator
Might not be enforcing the cap because Voxi are trying to grow customer numbers or Covid has affected the workflow for staff. Who knows.

Years ago 3 mobile got flack for clamping down on ppl basically using the unlimited data plan as if it were home BB. Later on 3's policy (enforcement) changed again. Market competition saw to that