Unknown disc : Samsung HT-TX35R

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Buying & Building' started by FL350, Jan 29, 2009.

1. FL350

FL350
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Hi all,

De-regionalised the system with the method on this forum a while ago. Seemed to work fine at the time, but then haven't used it to play a dvd in quite a few months. When I tried the other day with discs that worked fine before I got 'unknown disc'. I went and de-regionalised it again thinking this was the problem, but where it will play some discs, more often than not I get the 'unknown disc' message...

I think there was a thread on here that dealt with this problem, but I think its been archived now and I can retrieve it... any help would be greatly appreciated!

Many thanks...

Last edited: Jan 29, 2009
  2. mooperman

mooperman
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,930
    hello matey,

had exactly the same problem when i had one before, do a factory reset and then re-apply the multi region hack, worked fine for me after that... thing is, it was yonks ago and i cant remeber how i did it, try googling the issue, i posted the info up in the original owners thread so it should be in there somewhere...:thumbsup:

Mark

3. FL350

FL350
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Thanks Mark...

I'll have a search for it on google... unfortunately the links on the forum to the archived pages don't seem to correspond to the actual required pages for some reason...!

Best regards...