Universal Remote

logiciel

Link needed!

Upvote 0

Jamie

Distinguished Member
It's a URC remote which unless things have changed drastically I don't think I'd recommend for a home user.

They are only available officially from authorised dealers/custom installers, the CI would program the remote (and charge a fee for any future changes) but are unlikely to supply the software to an end user. If you can find a hooky copy of the software online you'd have to start from scratch.

They are nice hardware and a good device if well programmed by a pro.

Upvote 0

logiciel

In the US, years ago.

You’ve done a lot of research to find that Chaz!

Upvote 0

chaz

Here you are Logi A Guy on ebay has one for sale for£150 it reminds me of my 1100 but nicer I have asked the guy is it easy to set up and use he says it is but Jamie says I will have to have a tech guy to set it up for my system I found the Manual MX-6000 Owner's Manual - Universal Remote Control
Should I put in a offer All I want it to is the same as my 1100 nothing else.
Just one more thing how do you delete something from Harmony I want to get rid of lighting because I am using Alexei for that duty.
I have now got my phone working OK now had contact with Harmony man fixed it I also want to add streaming device to my commands as well

Upvote 0

logiciel

An offer - definitely not - it’s US and ages old, though looking good.
I searched for a long time before coming across it.
I should have done the same as you and found it at once on EBay!
It’s gone from the makers site and probably would have codes only for US devices.
Ebay have plenty of 1100s.
You just delete the item in the program don’t you?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

rccarguy2

I have URC remotes

Mx-500
Mx-700
Mx-200 sidekick
Mx-850

They're great remotes, the mx-850 is my fav, but you need Mx software.

Very customisable, I don't like dumbed down software that tells you how you should set it up

Upvote 0

chaz

Right Thank you Logi saved me some money Mate Going to ask you Q a bit later if you do not mind

Upvote 0

Jamie

Distinguished Member
I have URC remotes

Mx-500
Mx-700
Mx-200 sidekick
Mx-850

They're great remotes, the mx-850 is my fav, but you need Mx software.

Very customisable, I don't like dumbed down software that tells you how you should set it up

I must admit I've toyed with the idea of replacing my Pronto 9400 based setup or at least as a possible future option. I've got 2 RF extenders and 5 remotes scattered around my house so it's not easy to find an alternative.

Upvote 0

logiciel

These and the subject of this thread are not related!

Upvote 0

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Best Home Cinema Sources and B&W 805 D4 Speaker Review and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom