• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

universal remote and standard Sky box ?

podhead

Established Member
Hi all, need a spot of help.
I got a Harmony Logitech remote for xmas and just got round to setting it up.
The question I have is how do I identify my sky box ?

Ive had it about 5 years, its a Pace box, gray in colour and has the 2 card slots one above the other on the right hand side where it says "sky digibox" above the card slots. another thing that might help is its not as wide as most boxes at just 300mm wide.

Im after finding out exactly what box it is so I can identify it correctly with the Harmony remote software.

fernandez

Distinguished Member
There should be a model number on the back (beside all the sockets) or on the bottom of the receiver

davemurgatroyd2

Distinguished Member
All Sky standard boxes use the same box, as do all Sky+ remotes operate all Sky+ boxes so it should make no difference which Pace model you choose - 2200, 2500, (both may have BSkyB in front of model number), DS 430, DS 440, DS 445 are most of the Pace Sky standard box model numbers.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom