Universal 'Invisible Man' Blu Ray Collection - Germany

Mr Lime

Distinguished Member
Another classic Universal release from Germany, but a frustrating one at that...

http://www.amazon.de/Der-Unsichtbare-Classics-Complete-Collection/dp/B014KD13YY/ref=pd_bxgy_74_img_2?ie=UTF8&refRID=0CX8YBYETB83T1HH0CFAInvisible.jpg

2 Blu Rays/6 DVDs.

All 6 of Universal's Invisible Man films (including his encounter with Abbott and Costello) are included on the 6 DVDs, but only 4 of them are contained on the Blu rays, with The invisible Woman and The Invisible Agent missing in action. Like I said - frustrating! :(

But at least this shows that Universal look to be prepping the sequels to their classic monster films for HD. Box sets like this for Frankenstein, Wolf Man, Dracula, The Mummy and The Creature would be most welcome just like the ones they released on DVD, , but all in HD please!

Includes an 80 page book (in German), so I'm tempted to hang on and see if an English language territory release will be in the offing?

captainarchive

Distinguished Member
Some of the sequels are dire however the Frankenstein and Werewolf ones get progressively bad with a massive drop-off. Thankfully the Creature being my favourite, the sequels are more consistent as are the Mummy sequels. It's good to see they're including the Abbott and Costello films as well.

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung Micro LED, Mini LED, NEO QLED TVs and More: AVForums Podcast Interview
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom