Universal 5 new HD_DVD titles october

TarPot

According to dvdtimes here 5 new titles on october 24th. At least 2 are must haves.

The best news-The Thing!!!!!:D

Uruloke

None of those float my boat. I wish they'd release some RECENT stellar titles.

TarPot

Spartacus and The Thing are two classics in my opinion.

I'm very much looking forward to those.

rover2002

Novice Member
TarPot said:
Spartacus and The Thing are two classics in my opinion.

I'm very much looking forward to those.
Oh rock 'n' roll dude !!! The Thing is one of my all time favs :D
The other i would love is 'American Werewolf in London', there are some scenes in that that still creep me out !

TarPot

rover2002 said:
Oh rock 'n' roll dude !!! The Thing is one of my all time favs :D
The other i would love is 'American Werewolf in London', there are some scenes in that that still creep me out !
Me too! I think it's Carpenter's masterpiece.

American Werewolf??? Bring it on!!!:D

Uruloke

Yeah, they're classics alright, but they're bloody OLD classics. I want more recent classics like Heat and Interview with the Vampire (yeah I know they're Warner!)

Retronana

In Memoriam
A little bird tells me the Peter Jackson King Kong is due in November, I know this has been speculated about....but my source tells me its sorted for November (USA only at the moment)

rover2002

Novice Member
Retronana said:
A little bird tells me the Peter Jackson King Kong is due in November, I know this has been speculated about....but my source tells me its sorted for November (USA only at the moment)
Which industry does your tomato source work in? sales/printing/encoding. . .ect? or is this just wishful thinking.
And on a personal note, i really am not a big fan of this version, it just seemed to drag on and on and on when they got to the island.

Retronana

In Memoriam
rover2002 said:
Which industry does your tomato source work in? sales/printing/encoding. . .ect? or is this just wishful thinking.
And on a personal note, i really am not a big fan of this version, it just seemed to drag on and on and on when they got to the island.
I work in sales for a UK DVD publisher, and we had a new member of staff who joined recently who could have possibly have come from Universal;)

I wouldn't want to drop this person in the doodo, but I think its safe to assume they would know they have a pretty good knowledge of what was coming out on HD-DVD in the future;)

rover2002

Novice Member
Retronana said:
I work in sales for a UK DVD publisher, and we had a new member of staff who joined recently who could have possibly have come from Universal;)

I wouldn't want to drop this person in the doodo, but I think its safe to assume they would know they have a pretty good knowledge of what was coming out on HD-DVD in the future;)
Then i'm sure the folks waitting for Kong will be pleased:)
I may not like this version, but theres no hiding the fact that there will exellent demo chapters in this release:D

The latest video from AVForums

The Best Movies and TV Shows Coming To Amazon Prime Video in August 2020. Tom's Thumbs.
Top Bottom