• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

united utilities

shaun24

Established Member
Just wondering for some advice.

On 4th of July 2012 united utilities debited my bank account for £13.70 when it was susposed to not be due until the 25th of July as I spoken to advicer on the phone. anyway I didn't have any money in my bank account when they debited it and now Halifax is charging me £10.00 because it failed and on the 10th I spoken to advicer and she said she is going to reimbursed £10.00 plus £25.00 compensation cheque however I have not recived it yet and just wondering how long does it take to come? :confused:

Tom1986

Prominent Member
Just wondering for some advice.

On 4th of July 2012 united utilities debited my bank account for £13.70 when it was susposed to not be due until the 25th of July as I spoken to advicer on the phone. anyway I didn't have any money in my bank account when they debited it and now Halifax is charging me £10.00 because it failed and on the 10th I spoken to advicer and she said she is going to reimbursed £10.00 plus £25.00 compensation cheque however I have not recived it yet and just wondering how long does it take to come? :confused:

Ring them and ask them :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom