Unicol PLX bracket

haf63

Established Member
Reaction score
I am looking to embed my bracket into a cavity wall so that my 50" plasma will be touching the wall on install to get a closet-to-flush finish. As far as i can work out the unicol plx is the slimmest bracket around at 2cm-ish but i can't seem to find the dimensions for the 2 panels that make it up, in order to calculate size of plaster i have to cut out. I've emailed unicol and searched the web but no luck so far.
Anyone know?

Hi,

What are you trying to do - can you give me an idea? I'd expect most people would attach the backplate to the wall, and then put up with the 2cm gap. Obviously this is an issue?

The PLX can be made to measure or supplied as a universal version, so the plate on the back of the TV varies. We get them shipped direct from Unicol, so I've no idea on the size. We can push them for the info, if you would like, but they are very difficult to get info like this, I'm afraid.

I don't know whether you read the instructions - no dimensions, but they are here: http://www.unicol.co.uk/pdf/plxinst.pdf.

Hope that helps!

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom