Unhappy With My Nokia.

niceguy235uk

Hi all,

August this year i did an upgrade with o2 from an aging Nokia to a 6303 on a 24 month contract.

I have many Nokias over the years and they have been brilliant, doing everything that i needed. This one however, is a total disaster. Slow, unresponsive, freezing etc etc.

After reading various reviews this seemed like a good idea at the time, however this phone is causing me no end of problems.

So, what i am asking is, will 02 exchange this Nokia for an IP4 if i changed contracts?

Just though i would ask you educated people before i started the lengthy phone call process :D

Cheers!

scudder

Well, August was a while ago!
I would very much doubt they would exchange now. Your option is probably to buy a second hand iP4 or splash out on the SIM free one from Apple direct and then change your tarrif. Sneaking suspicion O2 will regards your 3+ month old Nokia as well used. You can always flog it though (try getting it unlocked first for more dosh).

niceguy235uk

Thanks...

Nope, they didnt want to know, which TBH im not surprised.

Anyhow, i am considering perhaps purchasing an Iphone of some sort, and just swapping my existing sim over to it.

I think the only thing that i wont get is visual voicemail (whatever that is), so no big deal.

:)

Trending threads

Top Bottom