Underworld

Rich

Prominent Member
Reaction score
underworld can be found at www.dddhouse.com for £6.82,not including postage which is £2.15 for a single disk,but the more disks you buy the cheaper the postage is.
They also have......
spy kids 2 at £2.87
rush hour 2 at 2.15
jay and silent bob at £2.15
jeepers creepers at £2.50
fear dot com at £2.15
american Psycho at £2.15
......and more at very good prices,not a great selection though,and the covers are half chinese half english.
I'd recommend dddhouse,i've never had any problems with them.

Cheers for that, just bought three Jackie Chan movies for £10 including postage - Bargain!

how long do they take to arrive

from pete

about 2 or 3 weeks at most.
also they have Battle royale at £2.15......what a great movie,everyone should have a copy

would underworld be like region 3 bad boys 2 from cd-wow

the same pic and sound quality as region 1

from pete

I buy loads from this website (about 5 per week). Delivery usually takes about a week. Customer service is great as well when things have gone wrong. An example was when I opened one of the discs up there wasn't a dvd inside. I received a replacement 3 days later by recorded delivery. Can't fault their prices or service but it can be a lottery on the quality of the films in some instances though. Major titles (with the exception of Bullit proof monk - crap film anyway) have been comparable to their western counterparts though.:D

just bought:-

Cherry Falls $30.0
Deathwatch $30.0
PTU (dts) $80.0
Spider $30.0
Virgin Suicides The $30.0
Halloween Resurrection $30.0
Underworld $95.0
Ghost World $30.0
Freddy Vs Jason $105.0

Sub Total: 460.0
Total Qty: 9
Shipping Cost: 170.0
Discount: -0.0
Grand Total: HK$ 630.0

thats about £44 (less than a fiver per disc) bargain
:clap:

would you get charged for paying in hkd, by credit or debit card company

frm pete

this version of underworld has a DTS soundtrack,the region 2 version only has DD the region 3 version is in NTSC.....i wouldn't know about the quality,i haven't bought it yet

would it have english dd .51

do they take electron cards or visa only

from pete

I've always paid via my visa debit card or visa cc. It always comes off mine in pounds and shows up as HAUS LTD never appear to be charged for exchange rates etc and have not been clobbered by customs (touch wood). The package is usually marked up at below the value we get charged vat on anyhow.

Plus you get the bonus of your parcel arriving tied up with string. How many suppliers do that nowadays? ;)

Great supplier. Highly recommended.

I'm tempted to bag a few here myself, my main concern would be the quality of the movie, although I did get T3 region 3 recently and the quality was excellent. I suppose it should be good with Underworld, anybody any thoughts about this?

underworld is even cheaper here £5.89 without p+p.
i've never used this company but i've heard they're supposed to be good.

Originally posted by richardl10
underworld is even cheaper here £5.89 without p+p.
i've never used this company but i've heard they're supposed to be good.

Thanks, just ordered. Works out at a smidgen over £9, delivered.

Just ordered 15 DVDs for £61 from www.dddhouse.com!

DVD-American Psycho
$30.0

DVD-Basic dts
$95.0

DVD-But Im A Cheerleader
$30.0

DVD-Family Man The
$30.0

DVD-Ghost World
$30.0

DVD-Ice Storm The
$30.0

DVD-Jay And Slient Bob Strike Back
$30.0

DVD-Leaving Las Vegas
$30.0

DVD-Man Who Wasnt There The
$30.0

DVD-Memento
$30.0

DVD-Million Dollar Hotel The
$40.0

DVD-Monsters Ball
$30.0

DVD-O Brother Where Art Thou
$30.0

DVD-Others The dts
$30.0

DVD-Spy Game dts
$30.0

DVD-Talented Mr Ripley The
$30.0

DVD-Thirteen Days
$30.0

Sub Total:

Shipping Cost:

Discount:

Grand Total:
HK$865.0

do they accpect visa electron or just normal visa

from pete

Joe,you should be careful you don't get charged by customs,dddhouse call their deliveries "gifts",but that many DVD's might be pushing it a bit

Originally posted by richardl10
Joe,you should be careful you don't get charged by customs,dddhouse call their deliveries "gifts",but that many DVD's might be pushing it a bit

Yeah, I was worried about that. I will have to wait and see. Even if there is a stiff customs charge, it is still a bit of a bargain. :)

I usually get away with buying five at a time. 17 might be pushing it a bit , but , in my experience they generally split an order down into bundles of up to six anyway.

Hawklord....what do you think of the DTS logo/advert at the start of the films ? .....it shakes the foundations of my house,great way to test your deep base

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom