Underworld 5: Blood Wars (6 Jan 2017 US)

raigraphixs

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Yes the battle between vampires & werewolves or Lycans as they like to be known, could be heading back to the big screen, as Lakeshore Entertainment is reportedly developing an Underworld reboot.

To be written by Cory Goodman (Priest)

Yes the battle between vampires & werewolves or Lycans as they like to be known, could be heading back to the big screen, as Lakeshore Entertainment is reportedly developing an Underworld reboot.

It is a good concept but the films are some of the worst I have ever seen , truly awful , the only down side is it being written by the the same guy who did Priest , god help the world.

Sounds like this could be a sequel after all and not a total reboot, with reports Theo James (Divergent, Underworld: Awakening) will reprise his role as vampire David. He will team up with two female leads, still to be cast.

Kate Beckinsale will not be returning.

Last edited:

Only thought the first was OK and then the went downhill fast, and Priest was even more dire.
Wasn't the Lycans the slaves of the vampires? if so should not they be the faction that should be sided with over the vampire?
The last one I saw had them fighting humans and
she even killed someone that had that had restrained from harming her
I think the makers think putting a very attractive woman in a skin-tight costume people will over look the bad plots.

Len Wiseman on possible Kate Beckindale return, two Underworld films and a TV series
There’s a few things that are being developed right now and there’s some characters that we really like that’s kind of more of a spin-off of some of the characters like we did with RISE OF THE LYCANS, and another film is being developed with Kate possibly as well, and then there’s a television series as well. So it’s all kind of expanding that universe.

I enjoy the Resident Evils because they have fun with the daft concept, But Underworld? these films are just utter poop and should be consigned to the Uwe Boll hall of fame.

Does she ever do any films that her hubby isn't the director of?

Yes

She never married lover Michael Sheen, he's out of the equation, plus he has not directed a film

She has done over 40 films, obvisouly not married over that whole period. She appeared in about 3 out of around the 6 films Len has directed. She made about 15 films since she married Len in 2004.

She has about 5 new films to make still without him at the helm.

Last edited:
Yes

She never married lover Michael Sheen, he's out of the equation, plus he has not directed a film

She has done over 40 films, obvisouly not married over that whole period. She appeared in about 3 out of around the 6 films Len has directed. She made about 15 films since she married Len in 2004.

She has about 5 new films to make still without him at the helm.

Thanks Rai, I was aware of that I was being a bit facetious! :)

Theo James might be dropping out of Underworld due to a busy schedule, he has a few films due out this year, and also is shooting the third Divergent sequel, Allegiant, this summer.

Kate Beckinsale confirmed to reprise her role in Underworld 5
Directing the movie is Anna Foerster, who has done second-unit work and was Roland Emmerich’s right-hand woman as the director of photography on such movies as The Day After Tomorrowand White House Down. This is the first time that a woman is directing the female-led action-horror franchise.

Cory Goodman
wrote the script, whose plot details are being kept shut in a coffin but which is said to focus on a new and younger generation of vampires and werewolves who are locked in a seemingly never-ending battle between supernatural races.

Theo James, who appeared briefly in 2012’s Underworld: Awakening, is attached to reprise his character as he fulfills an option agreement.

The movie will shoot in Prague this October.
image.jpg

Last edited:
Congratulations to Anna Foerster for obvious reasons.

It's not my cup of tea, but I hope she makes something interesting that does decent money as well.

Outlander’s” Tobias Menzies, will play the new Lycan leader, ‘Marius’.

Bradley James (Merlin, Damien) joins

Title confirmed- Underworld: Blood Wars.

watched last night
underworld-blood-wars-jpg.732501

Attachments

• Underworld-Blood-Wars.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 188

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom