Underworld 2

Ewan154

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hi!
Does anyone know when underworld 2 is coming out on dvd? I'm really looking forward to seeing it.

R1 Scheduled for June 6. :smashin:

Is it any good? Worth getting? I tend to not follow what the critics in the mags say.

Eomer said:
Is it any good? Worth getting? I tend to not follow what the critics in the mags say.

saw this and thought it was superb :) i liked the first but thought this was better, a fair few gory bits and lots of vampire vs lycan fights, oh and selene gets naked (although you don't see quite enough for my liking)

celine getting naked:smashin:

Eomer said:
celine getting naked:smashin:
It's Selene - Celine would be that unattractive female who sung that dreadful Titanic song ;)

Seth Gecko said:
It's Selene - Celine would be that unattracative female who sung that dreadful Titanic song ;)

:oops: *shudder*

Seth Gecko said:
It's Selene - Celine would be that unattracative female who sung that dreadful Titanic song ;)

Theres no need to see that naked.... :eek:

I'm just putting a release schedule together for May and Underworld Evolution is down for 15th on rental,and retail on 22nd, both via EV. It may change though!

Ewan154 said:
:eek: :eek: How much do you get to see?

Everything bar the very naughty bits :devil:

Axel Music have the region 1 up for release on the 6.6.06 - still a long wait for it.

Battle said:
Axel Music have the region 1 up for release on the 6.6.06 - still a long wait for it.
True and as they normally ship early, it could be shipping a week before this :)

Seth Gecko said:
True and as they normally ship early, it could be shipping a week before this :)

Or 2 weeks for the USA version (not Canadian) depending on where you decide to buy from...

Roughneck1 said:
Or 2 weeks for the USA version (not Canadian) depending on where you decide to buy from...
Judging by the "Bargains" forum, most will wait for it to be given away free in christmas crackers ;)

Personally, after the Japanese edition of the first one, I'll wait for that edition to come out.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom