Undertow: underwater 16 player shooter!

D

Deleted member 152499

Just noticed there's some new DLC - Path of the Elect that's been quietly released for this game today, just did a quick google search for details and it sounds like a pretty fair asking price at 200 points:

http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/15859/Undertow-Path-of-the-Elect-Media/

Will have to calculate my remaining points to see how they divide into games before deciding if I'll make the purchase, if I have an odd 200 points I'll probably go for it as I always fancied controlling the last race, those alien guys:)
Still fancy some coop Lee?? Played a wee bit with Karl the other day, though it was on Ultra and we got pwned...

Tetlee

Distinguished Member
Still fancy some coop Lee?? Played a wee bit with Karl the other day, though it was on Ultra and we got pwned...
Definitely:thumbsup: Yeah, Ultra is pretty tough, attempted it in single player but I think it's almost unachievable on your tod as your team bots don't tend to help much. With four players it should be doable though and I think should be pretty fun, any time you fancy it LMK and we'll see if we can get four of us in.

The latest video from AVForums

LG SN11RG Dolby Atmos Soundbar, plus, XBOOM Go PN7 & PL7 Wireless Speaker Reviews
Top Bottom