• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Under carpet speaker cable

Nic Miller

Standard Member
Hi guys, please could you recommend a decent flat under carpet cable for my four rear speakers? No plans to biwire at this time. The speakers are Monitor Audio S8s and a Tannoy Eyris centre (soon to be replaced by a pair of Monitor Audio GS10s).

I want a fast dynamic sound with bags of bass.

My front speakers are the Monitor Audio GS20s and matching centre and I use Van der Hull CS122 cable for these, but this is clearly too think to go under the carpet!

The rear centres will be approx 25 feet from the amp, the rears about 20 feet. So need about 30 metres. Thought something in the region of £10 oer metre or there abouts - should that be sufficient?

Many thanks

Crustyloafer

Distinguished Member
I have some Nordost Flatline Gold you can have for £5 a metre, not sure how much I've got but should be able to stretch to 30 metres. Current retail os notmally £11.50/m. PM me if interested.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom