Under £120?

lovemunkey187

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking of getting an all in one remote, but I have absolutely no idea where to start.

I want it to take care of all of the usual functions on my TV, DVD and Video plus it's got to be able to replace my Amp remote. I've had, including the original one 3 handsets, but each one has crapped out on me and won't switch it on/off. I had the same prob with each one.

As the title suggests I don't want to spend loads but I do want a good, solid and reliable item. Any suggestions?

One that can handle SKY+ would be an advantage.

stretch your budget by another £15 and get a harmony 885, can handle all your needs incl sky + and really is worth the money! it is a top remote to use, handle and programme!

shahedz said:
stretch your budget by another £15 and get a harmony 885, can handle all your needs incl sky + and really is worth the money! it is a top remote to use, handle and programme!

Thanks for the tip :)

Where can I read more info on this? I'm really not technically minded so small words would be good, How easy is this to sync into my kit?

I vaguely remember reading somewhere that you need to use the original remote to, well, teach the new allin1 what the different functions are. If this is so wiil I have problems with my Amp remote not turning it on but still working on all of the other functions?

Hi,

Check out the logitech harmony website and you can do a test drive of the remote to see how you get on. YOu can load up all your equipment and see how the logic is set-up for the buttons.

Cheers

Andy

shahedz said:
see offer was accpeted for the above sale thread! well done!! that is an absolute bargain! you wont be disappointed

Thanks for posting the link. TBH I wouldn't've thought of checking the classifieds here :rolleyes: software yes, hardware no.

Collected it yesterday from Bigmac and finally got \round to having a play with it today and got to sy really impressed with how easy it was fo a complete technonumpty like me to set up, it only took about hour to do, which I think is pretty quick.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom