Undeleteing a deleted recording???

rberman

Using a Sky+ (V2), I accidentally deleted a recording I didn't meant to delete.

Does anybody know if there is any way to recover it?

Rodney Berman

Kazuya Mishima

This has "happened to me" (my own stupid fault, careless button pressing). I don't know how to recover it. Now,anything I record, I automatically select "KEEP" so a recording cannot be erased with one careless button-press.

itcosthowmuch

I have said for a long time now that sky+ should have a confirmation screen before completely deleting a recorded programme.

Sorry cannot come up with a way to recover deletions, never heard of anyone being able to do so either!

M

STOWITBELOW

Compounded by a muti - type remote, I've managed to do it a few times. Unfortunately when it's gone....... )-: As Kazuya says, use the keep! Nevermind, if it was a Sky program it'll soon be on again!
If only my remote wasn't so tactile & ergonomic, if those program schedualers just had more insite, if my Tv wasn't as big & watchable.......oohh got to go!!!

Starburst

Novice Member
Originally posted by itcosthowmuch
I have said for a long time now that sky+ should have a confirmation screen before completely deleting a recorded programme.

They did on the original software back in 2001, for some reason it was removed during one of the early OS updates. Never understood why that decision was made.

rberman

Thaks to everyone who responded.

I suspected there might be no going back, but I thought it was worth a try.

The idea of using the "Keep" function seems a sensible idea so at least I can avoid the problem in future.

SILVERBACK

i just deleted part 2 of a 2 part jackass special about the gumball and im gutted :( damn my stupid hands damn them to hell.

M

mobione

I've done this too. Most recently on the second part of a two-parter (sea of souls) just as the wife and I were about to watch it having just watched the first part. I'd only had 2 glasses of wine too. I was not popular. :suicide: Stupid machine.:mad:

I now use keep for all programs. Anyone use 'keep' with a pin number?

The latest video from AVForums

65-inch LG C1 Review coming soon to AVForums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom