Undecided

M

mister_choos

I am about to dip my toes into the DVD market and am undecided between two machines. They are the Panasonic DVD-X10EBS and the Sony DVP-NS700V. (Don't ask me why I decided on these two particular ones, fairly random really.) Does anyone have any experience with either of these? I would appreciate any guidance on this.

C

Corbin

Don't know about the Panasonic but if you do a search for the Sony on the forum, you'll find there has been plenty said about this player (mostly good too). I suppose you might find something for the Panasonic also if you do a similar search.:D

P

paiger

I have a Sony 700 (multiregion from Techtronics) and love it. Great value for the money and plays SACD too which blows CD away big time.

I recommend heartily.

Steve

yonderblue

Just for info Panasonic also have two new DVD Players out now/soon which might be worth a look, The Panasonic DVDRA82EBS (Plays DVD Audio discs) and the DVDRV62EBS,

Limited details of which are on the panasonic.co.uk site.

DVDRA82EBS:-
DVDRA82_300_230.gif

There is nice big zip file picture of the DVDRA82EBS on the Italian Panasonic site.

DVDRV62EBS:-
dvdrv62.jpg

www.electricaldiscountuk.co.uk has some limited details on the DVDRV62EBS and price. Some of the European Panasonic sites reports that both of these new players can play VCD's and support DVD-RAM playback which I don't think the DVDXV10EBS can do and the DVDRA82EBS DVD-Audio player also has two SCARTS which I presume one will be a passthrough useful when your TV has only 1 RGB input like my Panasonic Widescreen TV :(.

Scott

M

mister_choos

Thanks for the info. I'll look into it and post when I have decided.

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN95B 4K QLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom