Undecember

drinkturps

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Anyone else playing this at present? As a f2p game it's pretty decent if you like ARPGs and it's only an 8GB download. It's funny seeing on the web people raging about p2w but you really do not need to put your hand in your pocket at all to have fun. I've stuck in about 70 odd hours so far and really enjoying it.

Essences for crafting stack in bundles of 30 so it does start filling up your inventory as f2p. However, the most recent patch has also increased your inventory space from 100 to 150 which is massive so it makes f2p even easier.

I bought the essence stash as I got fed up juggling the inventory after about 30 hours of play (and before the inventory increase) because if you want to get serious playing the game it's the only thing you need for QoL. It cost about £8. If you do buy an essence tab the most cost effective way of doing it is by purchasing the "step up 1" and "step up 2" bundles.

You don't need the pet either, you've got auto pickup yourself and typically you need to head back in to town before your inventory fills up to progress quests anyway. In fact there's nothing that is really forced upon you.

The game is massive. There are 10 Acts plus all the end game maps and in the time of playing I got a spell caster into A5 then started a bow character which is now at the end of A6 and it's taken hours just to get to this point! It really does get better the further into the game you go. Loads of skills and the interactions that can be used.

Here's the boss battle trailer:

and here's probably the most balanced review I've seen of the game so far by ds_lily who took 1 character all the way though as a f2p player

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom