uncut version of cannibal holocaust

C

coolhand101

im trying to find this dvd to buy, but no luck.
according to a dvd site the region 0 dutch release is the copy to have, being anamorphic and extras.

a BIG no to the vipco release incase u state them

thanks for any help

thanks for that site, very handy.
please can someone tell me the orignal titles for these films

1.Cannibal ferox 2
2.Cannibal Holocaust 2

thanks again

I had awful problems with Sazuma, not directly due to them, but due to soddin White Arrow, who they get to deliver their films. If any company deserves to go under, its them. Are they still going?

They had my films in their 'lock up', but could not give even an AM or PM delivery time for redelivery. I had to take the day of work to wait for them and they did not bleedin show up. They can only deliver 9-5 mon fri. Had to take another day of work, and trek accross half of London to get them in the end.

Sorry, this is a bit off the point, but it still makes me cross, it was about 3 months ago, but I would not use Sazuma again.

Though Sazuma did despatch the films pretty quickly, and did reply to the emails I sent. I can't remember what lame excuse they had for using White Arrow, but I do remember it was cobblers.

Hi,

I agree. Sazuma are absolutely the worst company I know, for ordering DVD's from.

If you want uncut Cannibal films, then I recommend ordering from somewhere like DC-DVD, who are at THIS SITE HERE

"Cannibal Holocaust" is out on the Elite Entertainment label, I think. I have an older DVD version, that was Region 2 from Holland. It was uncut, with a reasonable amount of extras, and was in its correct 1.85:1 ratio. (Though not 16:9 compatible!)

Admittedly, it cost me about £35, but it was still worth it.

Alternatively, just do a search via the website "Sex, Gore, Mutants", who are another excellent horror-film/video nasty website that will be able to point you in the right direcction. I'm sorry, but I don't know what SGM's site address is.

Hope that helps you!

Pooch

Stay well away from Sazuma very poor company. Sex gore mutants url is
http://www.sexgoremutants.co.uk/
They have a shop where you can get a lot of rare Euro dvds.
Cannibal holocaust has not been released yet on dvd in the US but is due soonish from Grindhouse (they have been promising a release for over a year now) It should be the best release with a load of extras etc When it turns up ;)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom