Uncharted: The Lost Legacy (23/08/17)

Panel discussion happening now.

Looks interesting. Hope it is a solid 12-15 hour experience. How long was the Ellie story add on to The Last of Us?

Looking forward to this. It's about time we got something worthwhile out of the Triple Pack DLC.

23rd of August release date for this I've just been emailed, new trailer too

Last edited:
Ooh nice , thank the ND gods I went the digital Delux edition and will save some pennies on what is looking like UC4.5 :thumbsup:.

Looking forward to this. It's about time we got something worthwhile out of the Triple Pack DLC.

Is this the single player they promised with the DLC then as I got this from Amazon and have been waiting impatiently!

Do ND have a partnership with Johnson's? All the characters look like they've been drowned in baby oil!

Nice. Pre ordered the disc version from Shopto for £26 incl the Jak & Daxter download.

Just pre-ordered from Shopto. Just over £22

My copy arrived this morning. I can't play it until around 9 as I will be at Anfield and it's about 3 hour journey back home.
Looking forward to playing it. I'm sure it will be worth the £23 I paid anyway

I be playing this tonight. Anybody else receive the game today?

I be playing this tonight. Anybody else receive the game today?

Yep, received mine from Simply Games this morning :smashin:.

For pre orders, Simply Games are excellent as I've received all of my games early from them :thumbsup:.

I installed & downloaded the update but not really had a chance to play it yet as I've been watching the footy & cricket so far today.

I'm off work all next week so I probably won't start playing it until Monday tbh.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom