Uncharted Movie Review & Comments

I didn't think it was that bad. It had a feel of National Treasure contraptions to it (but not as good as Cage obviously) but the chemistry between Mark and Tom was very lame but visually it was fun.

I didn't think it was that bad either (I mean, it certainly wasn't good) - until they jumped the shark

Watched this on the plane.
Sure, its not made for that medium but its the, as mentioned above, lame banter and interactions between the two was just rubbish. I got the idea that MW doesnt much like TH. Something was up anyway. Quit after 30 mins.

I don't know why they can't seem to induce that atmosphere into treasure hunt movies, that feeling of adventure and excitement is completely missing, perhaps as it seems they were acting with a green screen for most of it. Mark Wahlberg is no Sully and Tom Holland is not Drake, be was more like Peter Parker really. Was it terrible? No it is just average in every way possible. National Treasure is better and that's hardly The Godfather.

I didn't think it was that bad either (I mean, it certainly wasn't good) - until they jumped the shark
Ok, so I was in a generous mood. It was like a Christmas cracker joke. Bad enough that the family could unite in laughing at how bad it was.

Thinking about it again, the casting of the two leads was absolutely shocking.

It's the Hollywood version of when Mike Bassett wrote Benson and Hedges down on the teamsheet.

Thinking about it again, the casting of the two leads was absolutely shocking.

It's the Hollywood version of when Mike Bassett wrote Benson and Hedges down on the teamsheet.
I nevwr heard of the game before this film and still don't know anything about it and they still looked miscast to me

stupid crap.

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom