Uncharted Movie Review & Comments

A strange journey. Tomb Raider ripps off Indiana Jones and turns it into a video game. That video game then becomes a movie. Sometime later Uncharted ripps off Tomb Raider. Later still Tomb Raider ripps off Uncharted. Even later Uncharted becomes a ripp off movie of both Indiana Jones and Tomb Raider.

I'm not surprised this is apparently awful. Miniature Tom Holland looks to be comically miscast and his planet sized ego puts me off watching him in anything. And Wallberg isn't much better.

I guess people must go and see these game to movie jobs despite their awfulness. Baffling really. They could at least adapt something more original, Psychonauts perhaps. Or Oddworld.

A strange journey. Tomb Raider ripps off Indiana Jones and turns it into a video game. That video game then becomes a movie. Sometime later Uncharted ripps off Tomb Raider. Later still Tomb Raider ripps off Uncharted. Even later Uncharted becomes a ripp off movie of both Indiana Jones and Tomb Raider.

I'm not surprised this is apparently awful. Miniature Tom Holland looks to be comically miscast and his planet sized ego puts me off watching him in anything. And Wallberg isn't much better.

I guess people must go and see these game to movie jobs despite their awfulness. Baffling really. They could at least adapt something more original, Psychonauts perhaps. Or Oddworld.
Bioshock, now there’s a game that could be a beautiful movie!

Thanks Tom, no doubt will try and catch this next week on the o’l unlimited card, was looking forward to it from the initial trailers, knew I shouldn’t have got my hopes up!

Thanks for the review.

Our guts all said Marko Marko with a tash was going to be awful, always trust your gut!
Playing through (again) the latest remastered game, great game but as you rightly say, Holland is a little too young, maybe they thought they’d get a franchise out of it…or maybe just rake it in from those spidy fans.
When my free ticket arrives for purchasing the game upgrade, I’ll take the kids.

Thanks for the review.

Our guts all said Marko Marko with a tash was going to be awful, always trust your gut!
Playing through (again) the latest remastered game, great game but as you rightly say, Holland is a little too young, maybe they thought they’d get a franchise out of it…or maybe just rake it in from those spidy fans.
When my free ticket arrives for purchasing the game upgrade, I’ll take the kids.
Mine arrived last night.

It's official. Hollywood has run out of ideas for movies. We knew this day would arrive.

Thanks Tom.

For ruining my PlayStation memories :D

Sometimes I just look at a production though and I think to myself, "what the fudge were they on?"

Because I don't actually think you could have cast this any worse.

Short of maybe getting Bruce Willis with a 'tache in.

Short of maybe getting Bruce Willis with a 'tache in.
Insider info - Bruce Willis played Mark Wahlberg's moustache. (Uncredited)

I for one am shocked that yet another game adaptation has turned out to be a turd. How do they manage it? The film is ready made. The cast is right there, waiting for the correct actors. The set pieces, the look, it's all there. The script is already written. Unbelievable.

The 2nd trailer shows him with one? Tell me that’s not the sequel :)

It's official. Hollywood has run out of ideas for movies. We knew this day would arrive.

Hollywood smells the opportunity of another long drawn out franchise. Easy money spinner.

Aha! So Bruce Willis (A.k.a. "The 'tache") only turned up for the trailer, but not the actual Movie? Sounds plausible.
I'm waiting for a Movie where Bruce Willis is paid, is the lead actor, but not in it at all. And it will still make $

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom