Uncharted 3 not working in 3d

EvilEdna

Established Member
Reaction score
Motorstorm apocalypse downloaded from the PlayStation store works, so does super stardust hd work in 3d, but i can not get uncharted 3 to play in 3d, does it just convert to 3d using your 2d-3d button on the remote, or am i missing something, by the way it is a new ps3 slim bought this christmas.

Worked beautifully for me. You'll know when 3D is enabled as there's an extra option on the menu.

Worked beautifully for me. You'll know when 3D is enabled as there's an extra option on the menu.

Nothing is coming up, i have been messing around with my Panasonic txp50st30 remote as well, as i have said motorstorm and super stardust give you the option to play in 3d or 2d, i am not given that option with uncharted

Yippee sorted it out, now the game has really come to life.

If you are impressed with the 3D from Uncharted 3 you should now go and try Batman Arkham City, it really blows your perception of 3D on the PS3.

If you are impressed with the 3D from Uncharted 3 you should now go and try Batman Arkham City, it really blows your perception of 3D on the PS3.

Ok cheers for that mugabimad , had a look at the box but it does not show the 3d symbol for some reason.

Ok cheers for that mugabimad , had a look at the box but it does not show the 3d symbol for some reason.

really mine has the 3D logo both on the front and the back of the box, it uses both 3D for 3D TV's and 3D using the old colored lenses.

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom