Uncharted 3 £24.99 at Play

golden phoenix

Distinguished Member
down to £24.95 at zavvi today...5p saving, every little helps!

stanners987

Who came up with Mega Monday originally ?

Everyone seems to be doing it now...

P.S. Ordered 2, 1 for me and 1 for my mates lad for Christmas, thanks guys.

golden phoenix

Distinguished Member

Br0ken

Distinguished Member
£24.99 at amazon, if you're like me and not bothered by a few pence for the sake of not signing up at yet another website.

golden phoenix

Distinguished Member
£24.99 at amazon, if you're like me and not bothered by a few pence for the sake of not signing up at yet another website.

i know what you mean but its a bit more than a few pence its £2.02 p

if you buying a few games with a £2 savings it can quickly add up to £10 quid.

Hooligaani

I bought it for £38.84 last week from Amazon, now it's showing up @ £24.
Mailed them anyway to see if they will refund.

golden phoenix

Distinguished Member
I bought it for £38.84 last week from Amazon, now it's showing up @ £24.
Mailed them anyway to see if they will refund.

i did the same with one of my purchases, and they did refund me the difference, however i tried the same with play and they didnt want to know even though the difference was £3..things like that put you off using them again my item changed price a day after purchase and wasnt part of a special offer..they just said we dont set the prices the supplies do! dont like using play at the best of times to be honest amazon are always my preferred online merchant!

CECHG03

Novice Member
Yep, £24 now at amazon and they are my no.1 choice for buying too. I like that they price match but wish they would be at the forefront of deals somtimes.

I've bought from gamestop twice and both times delivery was next day, so can't fault them.

Hooligaani

I had bought it for £39.84 so it's even worse than I though :eek: However Amazon replied back to me within 2 hours and refunded me £15.84 and they agreed it was a significant price change.

CECHG03

Novice Member
I had bought it for £39.84 so it's even worse than I though :eek: However Amazon replied back to me within 2 hours and refunded me £15.84 and they agreed it was a significant price change.

I've always found amazon customer services to be on the ball. On the very few occasions I've had a problem, it's been sorted quickly with a minimum of fuss.

Andy

Yup, would go along with that as they've alway been very quick to resolve any issues.

As for Uncharted 3, hoping it'll be in the Zavvi or Play mega monday deals @ £17.99 soon :devil:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Trinnov Room Optimiser: A full explanation of Trinnov and its room optimiser technology
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom