• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Uncharted 3 - £24.95 @ Zavvi

imnotrich

Prominent Member
Uncharted 3 is now reduced to £24.95 as part of the Mega Monday sales at Zavvi, dont forget quidco also.

Uncharted 3

Good price for a new release :smashin:

Last edited:

golden phoenix

Distinguished Member
great deal, this is on my shopping list, but was waiting for a price drop..might wait for below £20 on this one, but for a new release cant be beaten i dont think

razz1979

Established Member
Estimated dispatch date 04/01/12

Attachments

• u3.jpg
    u3.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 95

golden phoenix

Distinguished Member
now sold out unsurprisingly!

Last edited:

Damoxuk

Established Member
Lol major league bargain and represented by it's sell out. :)

golden phoenix

Distinguished Member
Uncharted 3 back in stock as off 19.00 hours Monday 28th November ..go go go..before its gone again..also batman arkham city price drop £27.95...and lets not forget infamous 2 £14.95

link to save time

fly my lovelies fly!!!!!:smashin:

Last edited:

KCooperman

Established Member
Uncharted 3 back in stock as off 19.00 hours Monday 28th November ..go go go..before its gone again..also batman arkham city price drop £27.95...and lets not forget infamous 2 £14.95

link to save time

fly my lovelies fly!!!!!:smashin:

Just ordered Uncharted 3. Great price!

tazmago

Distinguished Member
Has anyone had theirs dispatched yet? Mine is still awaiting stock pick, with a dispatch date of 2 days ago.

Zavvi are always doing crap like this, but that price was too good to refuse at the time. Hopefully it gets here for christmas!

markmc2k9

Established Member
Has anyone had theirs dispatched yet? Mine is still awaiting stock pick, with a dispatch date of 2 days ago.

Zavvi are always doing crap like this, but that price was too good to refuse at the time. Hopefully it gets here for christmas!
Exactly the same here mate. One week minimum I suspect we will be waiting.

golden phoenix

Distinguished Member

Exactly the same here mate. One week minimum I suspect we will be waiting.

i ordered infamous 2.. last saturday..only dispatching today, even though for the past 2 days its said in stock...mark is right!..they seem to ring up the sales listing it in stock (and its clear that it isnt in stock ... (albeit at a great price) but you have to wait for it.. price you pay for a good deal im afraid....cant wait for my infamous 2 though...hope you guys get a dispatch soon..i rang them twice and complained a little (mainly because it being listed as in stock..its frustrating to say the least!!!

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom