• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - Play & Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Br0ken

Distinguished Member
Looks like some people have had their orders despatched so will probably get it tomorrow. So just wanted to get in with this message from the start;

Please take care to use Spoiler Tags when talking about specific things in the game;

For instance, Uncharted: Drakes Fortune was slightly spoilt for me because I read about the twist near the end of the game.
To hide your text with a spoiler tag select your text and press this icon:
spoiler.gif

Or if you're using the Quick Reply box type [*SPOILER][*/SPOILER] (WITHOUT the stars) around your text.

Thanks and
enjoy what should be a fantastic game

Stinja

Distinguished Member
I hate spoilers, although if someone can please explain why the El Dorado virus Gave Nathan Drake special powers but didnt kill him i'd be interested :smashin:

clc.sheff

Distinguished Member
I hate spoilers, although if someone can please explain why the El Dorado virus Gave Nathan Drake special powers but didnt kill him i'd be interested :smashin:

That gets explained in chapter 7 just after you discover the city of the dammed is a world war II experiment gone wrong :smashin:

Patbateman69

Established Member
I have the game

Best graphics this generation on either xbox or ps3 - hardly any aliasing issues, just simply stunning.
Acting is awsome, really brings story to life
Plays like a super polished x 100 version of 1st uncharted.

Great great game

oliscott

Established Member
Im stuck already,
the room where you get the Tranq gun. What the hell do you do? Im trying to find something to jump to but theres nothing.

Br0ken

Distinguished Member
Im stuck already,
the room where you get the Tranq gun. What the hell do you do? Im trying to find something to jump to but theres nothing.

Thanks for using spoiler tags :smashin:

radionx

Prominent Member
This game is amazing....By far the best looking graphics i've ever seen and some incredible voice acting and thats not to forget the action and humor...

There's a guy above u......There's a guy below u
you'll know what i mean when u play it...made me chuckle. :rotfl:

If u have a ps3 and your undecided then BUY this amazing game.

If u don't have a Ps3..........Go buy one NOW...

This game deserves to be played by everyone.

rbj

Established Member
It's awesome so far!, Game company's like EA should take a day trip to Naughty Dog to learn how to make such a well polished game.
The graphics, acting, gameplay and audio are excellent :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

m4rkie23

Established Member
can somebody confirm if you have to play through on medium to unlock hard, hard to unlock crushing like the first game, or can you play any difficulty from the word go?

i dont reali fancy playing through on hard first time round (and have to focus on treasure and everything) but dont wanna play through 3 times to complete on crushing (if i get round to it)

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(dont think ill be going for the platinum on this. just guna enjoy it!!!!!!)

Last edited:

rbj

Established Member
can somebody confirm if you have to play through on medium to unlock hard, hard to unlock crushing like the first game, or can you play any difficulty from the word go?

i dont reali fancy playing through on hard first time round (and have to focus on treasure and everything) but dont wanna play through 3 times to complete on crushing (if i get round to it)

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(dont think ill be going for the platinum on this. just guna enjoy it!!!!!!)

You can play Hard straight away, It doesn't feel like hard though it feels more like normal:smashin:

m4rkie23

Established Member
the start may do lol. i remember hard being easy (cuz id unlocked the unlimited ammo stuff) but i doubt it would of been with no unlimited ammo/guns etc.

is crushing available from the word go then?

C225

Distinguished Member
Have just played this for an hour and a half(only meant to start it to see how it looks but just kept going:D) Now at the start of chapter 3. I started on easy as i'm useless at these games but i do enjoy them will probably play through again on hard once finished.(I do wonder what the very easy difficulty is like though)

The game is great so far and is feeling like a very polished version of the first. Best graphics i have seen on a console and everything is very smooth.

Benny Powers

Established Member
just starting chapter 3 now, awesome graphics and the game has already had a simple yet great line in it that have me in stitchies theres one above you...........theres one below you!!!

also on hard level has been a breeze so far. although there has hardly been any shooting so far

rexel1

Established Member
Currently on chapter 13

the train

game is fantastic, I loved the first one, but this is just on another level.

stuart1976

Prominent Member
Just played upto Chapter 7 and am loving this so far. Great Acting, witty script, superb gameplay.

Don't know how many people know this but if you have a completed save game from Uncharted on you HDD, then you will get extra cash to spend in the Uncharted 2 store.

Decadence1

Prominent Member
Just played upto Chapter 7 and am loving this so far. Great Acting, witty script, superb gameplay.

Don't know how many people know this but if you have a completed save game from Uncharted on you HDD, then you will get extra cash to spend in the Uncharted 2 store.

Cool, nice little reward for those of us who have the first game. :thumbsup:

PygoShlee

Established Member
Awesome game so far. Still on chapter 2 as the beginning bit I couldnt do for ages :D

'Guy above you, guy above you'..... 'Guy below you, below you' :D brilliant.

Ash

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom