Promoted Unblock US Netflix, HBO MAX & Amazon Prime in UK for just £ 0.87/Month

Promoted Content Poster

Promoted Content
Reaction score
Get the PureVPN Black Friday deal at a slashed price of £52.46 and dodge geo-restrictions to expand your content choices. (Special discount for AVForums readers).

Netflix and Amazon Prime are popular video streaming services available worldwide. Unfortunately, due to licensing agreements, you can only watch your region’s library, and the rest of the content is geo-restricted. If you want to access Netflix and Amazon Prime content of USA or any other country in the UK, you’ll need to spoof your location by using what’s called a Virtual Private Network (VPN).

For avforums readers, PureVPN’s 5-year subscription is available at only $1.15 per month or $69 (about £0.87 per month or £52.46) instead of the original price of $1.32 per month or $79. Below, we’ll explain how you can use PureVPN to watch Netflix and Amazon Prime content of any country in the UK:

For AVForums readers:
Picture1.jpg

Original offer:
Picture2.jpg

How Does a VPN Unblock Netflix & Amazon Prime Content?
When you connect to PureVPN, your Internet traffic is sent through a remote server in your desired country. This hides your true IP address and tricks Netflix and Amazon Prime into thinking that you’re connecting from somewhere else, giving you access to otherwise unavailable content. The same holds true for Hulu, HBO Max, SonyLIV, and other streaming services.

Furthermore, with your communications secured using powerful encryption, interested third-parties can’t monitor your online activities. That’s right, not even your ISP would be able to see what you’re doing, which also means they can’t throttle you when you engage in bandwidth-intensive tasks like video streaming.

How to Unblock Netflix & Amazon Prime of USA or of Any Other Country in the UK with PureVPN
Just follow these simple steps:
  1. First of all, sign up for PureVPN (their Black Friday deal gives you 60 months of coverage at the best price).
  2. Download and install PureVPN on your desktop. They offer easy-to-use apps for Mac and Windows.
  3. Once done, launch the app and log in using the credentials sent to you via email.
  4. Select a US VPN server and hit the Connect button.
    publication_1_4 (1).jpg
  5. Wait a few seconds for the VPN connection to establish.
  6. Open Netflix/Amazon Prime and enjoy your new movies and TV shows!
Note: You can also use PureVPN Extension to access US Netflix, Amazon Prime, and many other channels around the world.

publication_1_2.JPG

Why Choose PureVPN This Black Friday?
  • 60 full months of VPN service for only 79 USD (and 69 USD for avforums readers).
  • A truly logless VPN (successfully audited twice).
  • More than 6,500 servers in over 140 countries across the world.
  • DNS Leak Protection, Split Tunneling, IPv6 Leak Protection, a Kill Switch, and other must-haves.
  • New and improved VPN apps for iOS, macOS, Android, and Windows. Lightweight and user-friendly browser extensions for Edge, Firefox, and Chrome.
  • Up to 10 simultaneous connections.
  • 24x7x365 customer support via live chat or email.
  • No caps on bandwidth.
  • 31-day money-back guarantee.
Get Watching!
So what are you waiting for? Grab PureVPN’s Black Friday deal now and watch Netflix & Amazon Prime content of any country in a few clicks.

Not that I support geo locking by globalised companies in the slightest isn't this a direct contravention of the T's and C's of all these services? Should this be something the forum should be openly supporting?

G

Just to note - providing or using a VPN to by-pass geo-blocked content and pay for copyrighted content, isn’t the same as providing or using a VPN to access copyrighted content without paying.

Same as unlocking DVD players to play regionally locked content. That is ok to discuss. Discussing how to by-pass the copyright protection on the discs most certainly isn’t allowed.

Just to note - providing or using a VPN to by-pass geo-blocked content and pay for copyrighted content, isn’t the same as providing or using a VPN to access copyrighted content without paying.

Same as unlocking DVD players to play regionally locked content. That is ok to discuss. Discussing how to by-pass the copyright protection on the discs most certainly isn’t allowed.

Hmmmmmmmmm an interesting moral stance I'm not sure is reflected in law.

As a parallel, grey imports are illegal. That is, the importing and selling of legitimate goods purchased outside the UK intended for another country is illegal. It's a fine line between that and viewing streaming services from a different country and the parallels are obvious.

I personally hate the fact these huge globalised companies can export jobs and manufacturing to cheaper countries then force us to consume the goods expensively. It's a clear and gross example of how corporate capitalist interests have subverted and manipulated the law to directly disadvantage the consumer. It angers me to even type it to be honest. But my moral opinion doesn't make it law.

It's your forum, your decision and my personal opinion is "f*** the media conglomerates and their region locking bull****". Are companies likely to prosecute end consumers for circumventing or breaking region locks? Probably not but that doesn't suddenly make it OK.

An interesting discussion.

G

As a parallel, grey imports are illegal. That is, the importing and selling of legitimate goods purchased outside the UK intended for another country is illegal.
Purchasing a grey import might be outside of the exclusive distribution contract for that region or territory, which sucks for the distributor with the exclusive territorial rights, but what "illegality" has been committed by the individual consumer choosing to purchase a grey import with knowledge they will not receive official support?

Specific links to the criminal statue that you refer to please, only the UK Parliament has the constitutional right to create new criminal law

It's your forum, your decision and my personal opinion is "f*** the media conglomerates and their region locking bull****".
Certainly isn’t my forum :thumbsup:

I just mod and pass on the rules and my version of wisdom where required:D:rotfl:

Does PureVPN allow BBC iplayer,netflix etc to run in UK once under the actual enabled PureVPN service?

Currently, my VPN provider shows bbc iplayer, netflix and amazon prime (UK services) under a VPN(which I am), so its blocked from working, I thought this was the case with most if not all VPN providers since streaming services were blocking vpn use ?

As I understand it the content provider can and mostly do have ways to control their content delivery. No VPN will claim they will definitely by-pass geoblocks... they might if the provider doesn’t detect them.

Purchasing a grey import might be outside of the exclusive distribution contract for that region or territory, which sucks for the distributor with the exclusive territorial rights, but what "illegality" has been committed by the individual consumer choosing to purchase a grey import with knowledge they will not receive official support?

Specific links to the criminal statue that you refer to please, only the UK Parliament has the constitutional right to create new criminal law

I don't think I said end users I said importers and sellers.

Not here to discuss morals or law as morals are opinion and I am not a lawyer.

I just find it an odd thing to argue about. If the rights holders don't want you to do it and there is some indication that the courts agree that companies have the legal right to control who sells their goods in what country why are we arguing the semantics? Sure, from a pure "are you going to go to jail" or "is it illegal" perspective the answer is almost certainly no. But is that the point?

It was just surprising to see a promoted, supported post advocating the circumvention of controls put in place specifically by the rights holders to stop you doing what you're advocating doing. Not something I've seen before on the forums in an official capacity.

As I said above, I'm personally all for it but nothing to do with me other than passing comment ;)

G

Not something I've seen before on the forums in an official capacity.
As I posted it is similar to allowing discussions for getting around DVD region blocking. There is a forum for that and it is allowed.

Circumventing content copyright (as in not paying for it) is different and is piracy - most definitely not allowed.

anyway no more discussion of the surprise to see the promoted post and similar replies please. It is an offer of a VPN service and is allowed.

Does this service work 100% with US Netflix? I thought none of the VPN tricks worked anymore?
If it does I might have a look as I still have a US Netflix account and its annoying when you get an email from Netflix telling you about a new programme added that you can't watch in the UK.

smart DNS was always the best option for accessing geo locked content as your broadband speed wasnt resrticted as it is via a VPN.

Not a lot of help if you want to watch content on your smart TV. Or am I missing something obvious?

I tried a vpn with netflix. Initially it worked, but their software soon picked up on my uk based account and booted me from the usa server. So I didn't bother anymore. Thankfully the vpn was on trial so I got my money back.

Does this service work 100% with US Netflix? I thought none of the VPN tricks worked anymore?
If it does I might have a look as I still have a US Netflix account and its annoying when you get an email from Netflix telling you about a new programme added that you can't watch in the UK.

yeah, posted same question few up, I thought nearly all VPNs were blocked from netflix and other similar services so purevpn was of slight interest but not tested it, would be great if someone can confirm this naturally.

You can of course set use advanced firewall rules or router rules to select your TV or kodi box or firestick etc to use your ISP ip address to get around it and work but then you miss out on everything that is great about the internet.

I tried a vpn with netflix. Initially it worked, but their software soon picked up on my uk based account and booted me from the usa server. So I didn't bother anymore. Thankfully the vpn was on trial so I got my money back.
yeah, posted same question few up, I thought nearly all VPNs were blocked from netflix and other similar services so purevpn was of slight interest but not tested it, would be great if someone can confirm this naturally.

You can of course set use advanced firewall rules or router rules to select your TV or kodi box or firestick etc to use your ISP ip address to get around it and work but then you miss out on everything that is great about the internet.
Cant say for this service, but I got lifetime sub for GetFlix for next to nothing and it's worked every time.

smart DNS was always the best option for accessing geo locked content as your broadband speed wasnt resrticted as it is via a VPN.
I assume these smart DNS services are why they work better than simply VPN's??

Not a lot of help if you want to watch content on your smart TV. Or am I missing something obvious?
smartdns works fine, you have to manually configure the tv's internet connection though. you can also install VPN's on some routers

Cant say for this service, but I got lifetime sub for GetFlix for next to nothing and it's worked every time.

I assume these smart DNS services are why they work better than simply VPN's??
if you want browsing anonymity then a vpn is the way to go, if all you want is geo locked streaming then a smartdns is recommended.

Regarding VPN's, you need residential IP's from the VPN provider, nothing less. Otherwise it wont last long, no matter what the provider claims in sales patter.

Cant speak for Pure VPN..

But ive been using VPN's for years now.

Express VPN has worked solidly with US Netflix (and all other services for the matter) for 2 + years.

Have also used and had very good experiences with Getflix

Regarding VPN's, you need residential IP's from the VPN provider, nothing less. Otherwise it wont last long, no matter what the provider claims in sales patter.

so a dedicated vpn ip address will work better for netflix and others while under a VPN ?

I was tempted to try this but noticed other geo websites blocking even dedicated vpn ips, so figured they just figured it out the dedicated ips was a vpn still.

which dedicated vpn would you recommend or one that works?

This is false advertising. You can't use this to access HBO Max as the headline suggests. You need a DNS and an American payment source. And last I checked it won't work with Amazon, you need a DNS for that too. And pretty sure Netflix is the same. Maybe this VPN uses a DNS service as well as some do, but there's no mention of it in the article.

Last edited by a moderator:
i couldnt stream 4k on netflix last time i tried, but i was a few years ago, it was about 720p resolution generally

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom