Unbiased (hopefully) XB vs PS comparison

I have done extensive research about this, hopefully others agree the situation. I understand topics like this are very important and need this level of analysis. Indeed I have posted some similar findings in the playstation section.

I am always serious about this, choosing a console needs to be considered important like all other areas of politics like world hunger and the sale of arms.

Having read these forums quite extensively and researched this situation I feel qualified to put forward a true comparison with no bias at all. Here it is:

PS4

No free camera or motion sensing device
Free software included with console won't work without expensive add ons
exclusives are mainly download titles or pay to win
unproven gui
no aaa titles included
hdmi cable not verified as 4k compatable
cheap so likely to attract chavs & gypsies
no internet required so likely to attract chavs & gypsies

Xbone

everything required is in the box
free fifa game
many aaa exclusives with both new and proven franchises
gui based on latest generation windows software
4k hdmi confirmed
internet required for activation so no gypsies

Love it! :D

I have done extensive research about this, hopefully others agree the situation. I understand topics like this are very important and need this level of analysis. Indeed I have posted some similar findings in the playstation section.

I am always serious about this, choosing a console needs to be considered important like all other areas of politics like world hunger and the sale of arms.

I see what you did there, just been in the PS4 forum.

:eek::D

You might be onto something jj. After all, the 360 was the cheaper console last gen and it kept getting the RROD due to gypsies nicking the lead from the solder.

I'm worried that you don't feel this decision should be taken with a bit more gravitas!

The sale of arms to foreign nations is a relatively inconsequential issue that games like Battlefield already address in their loadout selection screens!

Back on the topic of Battlefield the target for next gen consoles so far is:

64 players (plus 2 for commanders)
60 fps

Resolution is still being worked towards. Given the demands of driving 1080p (something I often sacrifice on my PC to get a higher framerate) I'll be happy with a compromise resolution that is still a genuine bump over 720p. Perhaps a 1440X900 sort of range? I run a lot of my games at 1680x1050 which is still a massive improvement over 720p but nowhere near as demanding as quadrupling resolution to 1080p

No idea if we'll see wither console pull ahead graphically at this stage. I wonder if you'll see the same mix of servers on PS4 as currently and MS paid for one on Xbox?

Having read these forums quite extensively and researched this situation I feel qualified to put forward a true comparison with no bias at all. Here it is:

PS4

No free camera or motion sensing device
Free software included with console won't work without expensive add ons
exclusives are mainly download titles or pay to win
unproven gui
no aaa titles included
hdmi cable not verified as 4k compatable
cheap so likely to attract chavs & gypsies
no internet required so likely to attract chavs & gypsies

Xbone

everything required is in the box
free fifa game
many aaa exclusives with both new and proven franchises
gui based on latest generation windows software
4k hdmi confirmed
internet required for activation so no gypsies

You`ve undersold the Kinect buddy. Dont forget it can detect gall stones, telll you when havent wiped properly and can service your car for you :smashin:

i wouldnt class it as a "free camera or motion sensing device" when theres an £80 price differential, that said, £16 for a ps4 stand, ps4 eye £54 etc etc, sort of closes it down. Ill be needing a stand but will pass on the Eye. :smashin:

"Free software included with console won't work without expensive add ons"
can you elaborate?

9 year old thread..... well done on the insightful comment. Would read agin :D

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom