1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unbeatable.co.uk

Discussion in 'Cables & Switches' started by thirst, Feb 2, 2005.

1. thirst

thirst

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    have you used this company? What were they like?

Also what I would really like to know is if on their website they say they are waiting for stock from a manufacturer, how long does this usually take before they can acquire stock?

Is this a bad sign that the cable will probably be out of stock/discontinued really soon?

2. arn

arn
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    I just bought the av50 Yamaha package from them, It said they where out of stock but i had what i ordered within a week.

very good service as well.

3. Pieman1972

Pieman1972
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I also ordered an AV50 package - ordered 22:00 Saturday - Delivered Tuesday - can't complain at that......

4. The_kUrGaN

The_kUrGaN

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +16
    Just to balance things up here, I ordered a Yamaha amp and speaker package last November and didn't get it delivered until mid January because they were awaiting stock. To be fair though you couldn't get one for love nor money from anywhere during the same period and it was more down to Yamaha being badly organised with new supply shipments than anything else. However, Unbeatable kept me informed all the way through and always gave me the choice to cancel so can't fault them for that. If you are worried I would send them an email and check out the expected stock delivery date then you have to weigh up if their cheap prices are worth the wait. You may be lucky though as other members have mentioned.

5. thirst

thirst

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    thanks guys