Unable to use Digital Camera

laserbeam

Prominent Member
Reaction score
My wife has a Samsung WB35F Camera and as we went away for ten days over Christmas to our daughters she took the camera.When she tried to use it it said battery low so she plugged it in and went down the town got back and it still says low battery,It shows no light when plugged in and the zoom lens does not go back in.Nothing happens when we press the on/off button.Just wondered if anyone has any idea of what the problem may be.I thought it might be the battery needs replacing.Will go back to the dealer we got it from tomorrow to see what they say unless I can sort it out.Have checked online and can get a new battery for £5.99 so will see what they say and also what they would charge for a battery

As the user manual we have is just a quick start guide I decided to find the user manual on line and save it.After saving I tried to view it and got the following message which I have seen before .Can someone explain what it means.Thanks

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    229.8 KB · Views: 76
I have downloaded and installed Adobe Reader and problem still exists and yes they are PDF Files

I have downloaded and installed Adobe Reader and problem still exists and yes they are PDF Files

Right click on the PDF file and select "Open with" and hopefully in the list it should have "Adobe Reader" or something similar. That will open the file but will probably leave the Photo Viewer as the default app. Select "Open with > Chose another app" and then click "Always chose this app" at the bottom and select Adobe Reader and then it will always launch when you click on a PDF.

G

That looks like it might be a file association error. Open Adobe Reader and then open the files.

In terms of the camera, have you tried a different charger? This might well be the problem, not the battery.

Yep - try a different charger/cable... also make sure the battery contacts and the in-camera contacts are clean and able to make contact....

Right click on the PDF file and select "Open with" and hopefully in the list it should have "Adobe Reader" or something similar. That will open the file but will probably leave the Photo Viewer as the default app. Select "Open with > Chose another app" and then click "Always chose this app" at the bottom and select Adobe Reader and then it will always launch when you click on a PDF.

G
Thanks that all works now much appreciated

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom