1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unable to see pictures in MCE My Pictures

Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows' started by Mijie, Jun 6, 2005.

1. Mijie

Mijie

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Greetings. I would very much appreciate some help in viewing pictures in MCE My Pictures.

I just bought a new MCE computer. I can view my jpg photos easily in a variety of folders through windows explorer, windows media player and J Rivers Media Center 10 software.

MCE My Pictures detects the folders the pictures are in, but says there are no pictures in them. I have assigned my photo folders unique names so I am definitely browsing the right folder. MCE My Pictures does not detect any pictures at all in the C:\ regardless of whether they are from me or are sample pictures from Windows XP

My Music and My Videos work fine. Have not set up TV tuner yet. MCE detects internet connection detection, but cannot seem to go online via MCE. No problem with Mozilla browser and a broadband connection.

MCE crashes about 50% of the time on exit.

Any advice appreciated. Thank you.

2. pauls898

pauls898

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    Hiya mate

I have the exact same problem?

Did you get it sorted out, if so what was the fix
    :lease:

3. Embarker

Embarker

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +59
    have you tried deleting the folder location from within MCE ie. add/remove folders, then adding it again?

All my pics are on a seperate drive and i've deleted the "My pictures" folder from my documents.