Unable to reduce size of display on my HP Pc

Discussion in 'Desktop & Laptop Computers Forum' started by mjhickey, May 4, 2016.

Tags:
  1. mjhickey

mjhickey
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    For some reason all the display on my pc has changed to a large size, first of all I run two monitors and the one connected to the VGA side of the graphics card now says no signal, the other monitor connected to the DVI outlet works fine but has large display, when going into the settings it only shows one monitor detected and the scale slider is already set on 100,both monitors work ok as I have tested by changing over the VDA and DVI cables, I suspect the graphics Card may be the fault(N Videa), any suggestions or help appreciated.

Thanks
    Michael

2. EndlessWaves

EndlessWaves
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,339
    The first thing to do is to grab the latest drivers for the card and install them.

3. mjhickey

mjhickey
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Unable to fix myself took my pc to Rapid PCs repairs in Christchurch, Drivers and other faults found and fixed, now working ok , plus bonus of no charge, just a donation in the charity box.