Unable to purchase apps iphone 5s

offitmassive

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Received my iphone 5s last week and am unable to purchase paid or free apps. Comes up with the error unable to purchase app at this time. Please try later. I have tried and no good, I have reset iphone, no good, and have signed out of App Store and iTunes but still no change. Had no such issues with my iphone 5 . Anybody else had this ?? Or know of a fix. ??

Regards

ImageUploadedByAVForums1393450415.744647.jpg

I'm not after that particular app I just picked it to show the error screen I get

Yeh it was all set up correctly .

Seem to be a few cases of it at Apple's support forums, too, going back a bit. Have you tried resetting network settings? That seems to have worked for some people (though you will need to reconnect to your wireless router once done).

Yeh I think reset network settings was done first. Then I reset my iphone . Weird as it was fine on my 5. Unfortunately there's no apple store near me, only a istore so il try my luck with them tomorrow morning.

Had the charge issue this morning, charged it over night, unplugged it, and it said 97% charge left. Wtf

It can't need re calibrating surely, I've only charged it twice or so

What charge issue?

The phone charges to 100% them cuts off to stop overcharging.
It them trickle charges
It prob got to 100% during the night then you caught it when it was trickle charging.

Sounds fine to me

I saw someone on here mention that as soon as they unplugged their charger the battery level went to 97%. I've never had that happen to me before and I charge my phone most nights. Well I did on my 5 and so far every other night on my 5s .

Purchase apps sorted, it had my card details on the App Store but no longer the card security number. Happy days

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom