Joe Pineapples

Distinguished Member
I remember her best as Alf's daughter

TDDUP2.jpg

tildeath-022.jpg

That's all of them gone now.

Rest In Peace

lee1980

yeah remember her in Alf Garnett and worzels, her voice was quite different.

Mr X

Distinguished Member
Remember her best for Worzel Gummidge but I might have accidentally watched some Cliff Richards films as a kid and I'm sure she was in a couple of those including Summer Holiday?

Seemed like a very nice lady. RIP

swingaleg

Yes, she was in Summer Holiday and there were rumours of an affair with Cliff ,.... but I thought that came later and maybe was just paper talk

I guess I remember her mainly from 'Till Death' ....... but she had a good career

RIP

richp007

Distinguished Member
She was great Una, this is very sad news.

I think being in Worzel Gummidge is probably my best memory of her.

SonOfSJ

I didn't know until she died that she lived in Edinburgh! I never saw her around locally, and I certainly would have recognised her if I had, and I've been here for 38 years. I tend to think of her as being similar to Amanda Barrie, formerly of Coronation Street. Una Stubbs also appeared in shows like Room 101. Bless her.

Ian Thompson

This is the first ever episode from the first series of Till Death Do Us Part originally broadcasting for the first time somewhere between 1964-1966 and this episode is called Arguments Arguments. There was one earlier alone episode broadcast in Comedy Playhouse. A very young looking Una Stubbs of course in episode 1 from the very first series on BBC TV

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

AVForums Movies Podcast: Streaming Theatrical Releases And The Future Of Cinema
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom