Un46f7100 TV questions and hw-f450 soundbar help

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs Forum' started by Robtheknob7, Aug 25, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Robtheknob7

Robtheknob7
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi everyone, I just bought a samsung 46inch 7100 series tv. I am VERY disappointed with the picture quality.

Compared to my old samsung 720p plasma, the quality is awful. Also... when watching espn on all other tvs the scroll bar is at the very bottom.. mine is elevated like 2 inches and might be making a difference in picture quality.

I've tried screen fit, stretch, 16:9 on both the tv and the Directv format to still no avail.

Also the 240hz motion blur is just pathetic compared to the 600hz plasma. Any suggestions with picture set up options?

Now on to my next issue. I have the samsung hw-f450 soundbar. It use to control volume with anynet+ on my main remote, and now all of a sudden it doesn't. I have anynet+ enabled on both devices, and I have external speakers option selected.

It use to show receiver as a possible option, but now its greyed out.

I'm really struggling guys and normally this stuff isn't an issue to me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Here is a youtube vid that hopefully helps you guys out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Pgjv66ncM8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Attached Files: