Quantcast

UMD Emulator 0.8C were do I put the files ?

jamieuk23

Banned
Hi first off all just to say sorry for my pure thickenss !!

I have read threw many guides and I am still confused.

This is were I am up to.

have downloaded UMD Emulator 0.8C and have it on my PC ready to put on my psp.

I have the files

PSP
UMDEMULATOR
readme first !

have made a connection between my PC + PSP using a usb cable

were exactly do I store these 3 files mentioned above so I can run UMD Emulator 0.8C on my PSP

in the psp hard drive folder I have.

PSP
(double click)

=

F:\PSP

GAME
PHOTO
MUSIC
SAVEDATA
ISO

If any 1 here would could all so tell me were to save my games so I can run them threw UMD Emulator 0.8C then that would be double cool and save me some more stress

really apreciate any 1 who takes the time out to help me !!!!!

thanks people !!

(I own the games I am trying to store on my memory)

chrislad

I just use Freeloader. The files go in the GAME folder and the ISOs go in a new created folder called ISO in the root of the PSP (the folder that has MP_ROOT and PSP in it)

scoo

Novice Member
If you just copy them over to the root of your memory stick they should be picked up properly. I use fastloader and I just extracted the files and copied them straight over.

The game saves should go in (in your case) F:\PSP\SAVEDATA. Within there there are lots of files called things like UCUS98612P0000 which are the save files. I don't know if you can just copy them over as I believe they are encrypted in some way to stop reverse engineering of the code, but someone else could correct me on that one.

HTH

Chris

jamieuk23

Banned
thanks for help guys !

you no the sampler disk you get free with your PSP. well how do you play it on your PSP ?? I have inserted it in to the back of the PSP and I dont no how to lauch it.

is it ment to auto launch or somethen ??

jamieuk23

Banned
just noticed you no the disks coem in that plastic case thing well I ripped it open thinking it was just a holder lol

ooopps !

jamieuk23

Banned
just noticed you no the disks come in that plastic case thing well I ripped it open thinking it was just a holder lol

ooopps !