Umbrella Academy (Netflix) Season 3

I'm definitely not surprised it's been renewed. Season one was virtually flawless, in my opinion.

watched the full series and have to be honest i thought it was utter garbage and wont be wasting any more of my life watching the second series.

Another that we are really looking forward to watching.

Season 2 of The Umbrella Academy streams July 31, only on Netflix

Last edited:

TUA-ALLISON-Unit-01310RC.jpg

TUA-BEN-SG-00001R.jpg

TUA-DIEGO-Unit-02723RC.jpg

TUA-FIVE-Unit-01206RC.jpg

TUA-GROUP-Unit-04561RC.jpg

TUA-KLAUS-Unit-04184RC.jpg

TUA-LUTHER-Unit-00253RC.jpg

TUA-TEAM-Unit-01151RC2.jpg

TUA-TEAM-Unit-01242RC.jpg

TUA-TEAM-Unit-02963RC.jpg

TUA-VANYA-SG-00001R.jpg

TUA-VANYA-SG-00002RC.jpg

synopsis for The Umbrella Academy's second season

Five warned his family (so, so many times) that using his powers to escape from Vanya’s 2019 apocalypse was risky. Well, he was right - the time jump scatters the siblings in time in and around Dallas, Texas. Over a three year period. Starting in 1960. Some, having been stuck in the past for years, have built lives and moved on, certain they’re the only ones who survived. Five is the last to land, smack dab in the middle of a nuclear doomsday, which - spoiler alert! - turns out is a result of the group’s disruption of the timeline (déjà vu, anyone?). Now the Umbrella Academy must find a way to reunite, figure out what caused doomsday, put a stop to it, and return to the present timeline to stop that other apocalypse. All while being hunted by a trio of ruthless Swedish assassins. But seriously, no pressure or anything.

I can't wait to see this again. I don't think it got the coverage /views it deserved, despite the avf 9/10 review. Please be good please be good please be good!

Should be good. Aidan Gallagher was impressive for a young actor.
Unusually of late; it was impressive in visuals and story last time, so let's see if they can keep it up...

I've read two reviews. One said it was excellent and better than S1, the other called it a 'dumpster fire'.
Still looking forward to it though.

Just read another review that said it was better than S1. Hyped still.

Decided to stay in with the air con today due to the heat and have just finished the last ep of Season 2.

I'd say 7/10. Still good but felt a few bits dragged and not that much character progression overall. Still miles above most TV shows though so if you liked the first season I expect you will like this.

Decided to stay in with the air con today due to the heat and have just finished the last ep of Season 2.

I'd say 7/10. Still good but felt a few bits dragged and not that much character progression overall. Still miles above most TV shows though so if you liked the first season I expect you will like this.
Great, after the guardian or telegraph gave it 2/5 and called it a load of guff (they didn't like the first season so I wasn't too worried) I was hoping for positive avf views.

The first 10 minutes of episode one are epic (and hilarious in places).
It slows right down after that but it certainly makes an impression.

It's a bit odd
seeing everyone scattered, but it'll be really interesting to see where they all end up.

I rewatched S1 over the last week, I'd forgotten just how good the finale was.

Thought season 1 was okay, good fun but it never had that just one more episode pull. S2 is phenomenal, I absolutely love time travel shows and movies and this hit all the right notes. A shout out has to go to the actor that plays Number 5, he is only 16 so would have been around 14 during the filming of S1 and he is an extraordinary actor for his age. He literally carries this show, if he was a poor actor I think this show just would not work.

I don't want to say anything so as not to spoil this for anyone, even if you didn't like the first season give this a go. Enjoyed it so much finished it over 3 days.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom