Ultraviolet...???

L

lincoln6echo

Has anyone heard of this film? I have just seen a trailer on Yahoo Movies and was blown away... looks like a great action film.

Stars Milla Jovovich and looks a lot like the Resident Evil films... does anyone know if it's meant to be Resident Evil 3...???

Thanks

NicolasB

Distinguished Member
To me it looks like yet another film made by a not very talented director who has watched "The Matrix" a few times too many. :mad:

Conn

fathazza

saw the trailer for this the other day....

looks ok to be honest, probably a decent watch with a few beers.
any film with milla in gets my vote anyhow, she must have the sexiest eyes on the planet...

LFCRules

fathazza said:
any film with milla in gets my vote anyhow, she must have the sexiest eyes on the planet...

Hell yeah :devil:

Seems to be a bit on a par with Aeon Flux by the look of the trailer. Looks to have a bit more CG though, but hopefully that won't distract from Milla :D

yauyin

Standard Member
directed by kurt wimmer who was responsible for the cult hit equilibrium... in hte trailer u can see so many similarities already!

fathazza

yauyin said:
directed by kurt wimmer who was responsible for the cult hit equilibrium... in hte trailer u can see so many similarities already!

now you say that, it does look really alike doesnt it... even down to the whole colour pallette and loads of folk wearing all black or all white...
still if the actions scenes in this are gonna be comparable to those in equilibrium is gonna be definately worth a watch...:smashin:

NicolasB

Distinguished Member
yauyin said:
Equilibrium is also on my list of "films made by not very talented directors who have watched The Matrix too many times", so this doesn't surprise me.

partyweb

Distinguished Member
fathazza said:
now you say that, it does look really alike doesnt it... even down to the whole colour pallette and loads of folk wearing all black or all white...

...or Violet. :D

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom