1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ultimate X Box set up for CRT TV's

Discussion in 'Nintendo Forums' started by Stewart C, Feb 24, 2002.

1. Stewart C

Stewart C

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    1. Buy the X Box (£299)

2. Buy the fully wired Scart cable for RGB and Digital Audio connection. (£19.99)

3. Buy/Use an optical cable and connect to your Dolby Digital Amplifier.

4. Buy Halo (DD5.1)

I won't use my UK X Box until I have all the cables in place. I want maximum impact first time round. If you have the capacity I would suggest the same.

Regards

2. kirk grubb

kirk grubb

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +9
    Yep I Agree;)

I would too rather wait till all cables etc are in place before tearing round planet halo on a jeep,its just gonna rock bigtime:cool:

Does anyone know if you can buy xbox,advanced pack & halo in a bundle pack? I have had a bit of a look round the net but cant find one yet.

CHEERS

3. tk2001

tk2001

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +36
    Well if you look at it like that, then I guess I the second best posssible set-up - my xbox is hooked up to my TV via S-Video using the advance av pack and audio is hooked up to my 6.1 av receiver via an optical cable.

I would have gotten the hi-def av pack for my Xbox for the ultimate picture but due to the fact that my Gamecube is already connected to the TV via an component cable (my TV only has 1 component input), I guess I'll have to wait until the advance scart pack is officially released.