Ultimate Team money Guide

I do a similar thing as well, probably on the same player! :D

Found out by luck when I had him in a squad and when it sold super fast I decided to check out how he does on the market and it went from there!

Marcelo was a great one I did before but that ended :(

Cheers mate, I didn't realize that you can edit the formations of the players. I will give it a try, I am right in thinking that you need to do it from the single player menu?

As a gooner I am all ways on the counter but also like Arsenal I consed while cause on the break even setting it to defensive. :suicide:

Dont think you can edit formations in ut,,maybe wrong.

Ive been playing 4-2-3-1,with a defensive set,but never get caught on the break,,usually the only way i get done is by the sweaty 1-2 move with your forwards,99% of the time i block out the first 1-2,,but they will get in eventually.

I tend to see how the opponent plays,if he trys the 1-2 between the strikers,then ill hassle the hell out of the strikers,,but usually i drop off.

Defo got my best team now,since aquiring ibra and thiago silva,and it plays amazing.

Think I may finally have found my niche in the market especially with the new Golden Goals Tournament.

Purchased a player for 900; changed his position for 300 and sold for 4000 in seconds.

Fingers crossed the others go too!

Man of Kent said:
Think I may finally have found my niche in the market especially with the new Golden Goals Tournament.

Purchased a player for 900; changed his position for 300 and sold for 4000 in seconds.

Fingers crossed the others go too!

Which player, if you don't mind sharing?
I'm slowly building up coin, on 20k atm :/

Which player, if you don't mind sharing?
I'm slowly building up coin, on 20k atm :/

I don't want to give the player away as I worked long and hard to finally get somewhere. What I did was look at the current tournament which is golden goals; the tournament requirements are 11 nationalities from the same league; pick a popular league and look where there are only one or two nationalities of that player. That was my starting point. Took about an hour and a half of scouring the database.

My other suggestion would be bronze packs as there are some high selling players you can pull with all the recent updates. Pogba of Man Utd was going for 300K last night :thumbsup:

Man of Kent said:
I don't want to give the player away as I worked long and hard to finally get somewhere. What I did was look at the current tournament which is golden goals; the tournament requirements are 11 nationalities from the same league; pick a popular league and look where there are only one or two nationalities of that player. That was my starting point. Took about an hour and a half of scouring the database.

My other suggestion would be bronze packs as there are some high selling players you can pull with all the recent updates. Pogba of Man Utd was going for 300K last night :thumbsup:

I understand mate haha

Wouldn't mind playing some of you guys, please add
Sevenxl77
Think I've found another player, the position I change him too never has this player! Just testing the water atm, he sold twice very quickly so might start increasing his price :)

Thanks for the add guys. So who actually prefers the trading side to playing the game? 50/50 for me.

I seem to spend more time on the web app trading players then playing the game!

The last 2 months alone I have changed my whole team 5 times.

I made a huge mistake the other night though, I had IF Reus who goes for 40,000 but I was half asleep and sold him for 20,000 BIN, gutted was not the word.

Be on later tonight, 10pm onwards, if any one is on, just message me for a game

Did a similar thing with one of my players earlier, lost about 1.5k when I put him up for 200 BIN. Desperately tried to switch to my other account to buy him back but he sold straight away.
My team is rapidly turning into all brazilian, I think overall they have the best players?

Had up aguero in a pack yesterday,sold him for a nice 280000.

first bit of luck ive ever had in a pack.

Bought that 86 jap player for 50000,even if i dont like him should still get 60000 back.

300zxred said:

Bought that 86 jap player for 50000,even if i dont like him should still get 60000 back.

Ha ha nice one, i have just sold the normal aguero for 80k

Is that Kawaga? I had him in CAM , 4-1-2-1-2 and in peak trading time , sold him for 96,000 two days ago.

His price will continue to rise mate as he did not get a update, so that card will become more rare. Hold on to it for a couple of weeks if you can

Is that Kawaga? I had him in CAM , 4-1-2-1-2 and in peak trading time , sold him for 96,000 two days ago.

His price will continue to rise mate as he did not get a update, so that card will become more rare. Hold on to it for a couple of weeks if you can
yep ,used him in my serie a team in a 4-2-3-1,,got the jap if serie a lb,so fits in well,kagawa is bloody awesome!

300zxred said:
yep ,used him in my serie a team in a 4-2-3-1,,got the jap if serie a lb,so fits in well,kagawa is bloody awesome!

I'm currently on a making coins few days, trying to find new methods out of my guide, currently I'm making 30k every two days, so 15k per day. Not as good as other methods but it's still making good money.

i made about 8k out of benzema's thanks to this new tournie,,was picking up below 3k and selling him for 4,i tend not to buy multiples of players,ususally browse on the web app between 7 and 8am,,ususally a few bargains,,picked up xabi alonso for 7k last week,,sold him for 15k,,also got that german goalie neur for a ridiciulous 800,,sold him for 8k.

300zxred said:
i made about 8k out of benzema's thanks to this new tournie,,was picking up below 3k and selling him for 4,i tend not to buy multiples of players,ususally browse on the web app between 7 and 8am,,ususally a few bargains,,picked up xabi alonso for 7k last week,,sold him for 15k,,also got that german goalie neur for a ridiciulous 800,,sold him for 8k.

Crazy I picked up xabi alonso last night for 650 coins and sold him for 20k, I'm currently sitting at 63k coins

Crazy I picked up xabi alonso last night for 650 coins and sold him for 20k, I'm currently sitting at 63k coins

Wow that's amazing!

Now because you posted this I am going to be sat on my mac all night :laugh:

geoneo123 said:
Wow that's amazing!

Now because you posted this I am going to be sat on my mac all night :laugh:

I don't think there will ever get one like that again mate. I think I was extremely lucky

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom