ultimate hitachi 7200 thread!

vince_vega

hi guys, i have decided on a hitachi 7200 from empire direct for just under £1500 (and i know i can beat them down a bit more!) so i would love to hear your opinions on this tv good or bad and i would love to see a shedload of pics of it in action, so come on get your 7200's out for me to have a look at!!

LFCRules

Hi,

Suggest you use that wonderfully titled function, "Search This Forum" for 7200, and you'll get all the answers and pics you need :D

Here's one for starters.

Cheers

Andy

frankie_farrell

Novice Member
Looks like a great price to me. I have been monitoring web prices for the last month. Anyone know if Empiredirect deliver to Ireland????

Frankie

vince_vega

but the wonderfully titled function, "Search This Forum" does not work very well does it?? it does bring up a few results but i will have to spend hours trawling through it to find a little bit of info thats actually usefull!!

happhhitachi

Novice Member
had mine for 8 days (paid the diff and swapped out a faulty 6600) and well pleased. dispite others running at higher brightness & contrast settings am runnig mine in at -15 on each, colour at -9 and it still looks good.

have has a quick go with DVE and that suggests setings of around +1 and 0 at that it looks fanatstic but the settings are staying down until it got 200 hours on it.

suggest investing in DVE, but dont think you will be dissapointed.

LFCRules

vince_vega said:
but the wonderfully titled function, "Search This Forum" does not work very well does it?? it does bring up a few results but i will have to spend hours trawling through it to find a little bit of info thats actually usefull!!

If you can't spend time in trawling through the various threads, why should anyone else take the time to reply to your question which has been asked many times before :D

Oh yeah, and here's the picture thread you couldn't find here

vince_vega

oops! thanks anyway.

Polaris

Standard Member
Hi Guys,

my first post here :)

Ive been reading these pages for what seems like an eternity trying to find a replacement for my ageing Sony RPTV. I had narrowed my choices to the Hitatchi PD7200 or the Sony 50" 3LCD RP until I read all the great things you guys have been posting about the tatchi... Ive just took the plunge after seeing the last minute price drop from empire direct (£300+) :clap:

Far too good a deal to miss out on.

Mine should get delivered in the next 5 days so i'll update on progress and no doubt be searching for ideal settings etc.

Thanks again for all the helpful posts. :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Large Screen HDR TV or Projector For Home Cinema + Best of the Month
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom