Ultimate Ghosts N Goblins - Cheap preorder?

Wattsy 75

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Anyone know any sites offering cheap pre-orders for this game:lease:

Youve got to get it regardless - ive been playing the Jap version (cant read the flipping menus) but anyway its wicked!!!!!:thumbsup:

steveb06 said:
Is it really hard??

Oh yes....i'm a reasonable gamer, but boy is it tuff.....you never know though, different versions have had varying difficulties before from Jap and UK/US versions....

There's a great video review of this on the 1Up Show. I think it was in episode #42, although it doesn't state it explicitly. I've been watching a ton of these lately (I'm a huge fan of the 1UpYours podcast so I'm branching out) so I may be confused. 2 guys talking about it, lots and lots of video clips.

...I am too much of a wimp for games like this - hope you lot like it though. Getting good reviews (Edge game it an 8 I think).

It looks more like hardwork than enjoyment to me. :eek:

Tufty McTavish said:
There's a great video review of this on the 1Up Show. I think it was in episode #42, although it doesn't state it explicitly. I've been watching a ton of these lately (I'm a huge fan of the 1UpYours podcast so I'm branching out) so I may be confused. 2 guys talking about it, lots and lots of video clips.

Yes the latest 1Up show has a great bit all about GnG. The show is always great. The radio show is even better :)

I've played the Jap version. It's a very well done game indeed; and yes it is quite tough - although this is not really my type of game so I never expected to be great at it anyway.

HTH :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom