Ultimate 3DS Game Threads Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you request a sticky from @addyb yet?

Good thread!

EDIT: Let me know if you want to reserve the second post as well in case you need more characters eventually. I'll delete this post so you can reserve it if you want.

I'll sticky this as it's a good "header" for this section (if you prefer to leave as is, let me know and I'll unsticky it :)).

I'll sticky this as it's a good "header" for this section (if you prefer to leave as is, let me know and I'll unsticky it :)).
It's perfect as a sticky in here imo.

I have issues.

Just bought dkc returns 3d, zelda:lbw, and luigis mansion. Knowing full well I wont play them till I finish other games. In my defense they were good prices. Only 1 was used too. Feel pretty good about that. I like to make sure devs get money for their games most of the time.

DK: new $24
Zelda: new $32
Luigi: used $21

Hi guys, quick question, I've got my boys the 3ds xl's for Christmas - do they both need a copy of Mario kart, mario bros etc for the link up play two player?

I think they currently get to do 2 player with only one cartridge on the normal ds games

Thanks

Hi guys, quick question, I've got my boys the 3ds xl's for Christmas - do they both need a copy of Mario kart, mario bros etc for the link up play two player?

I think they currently get to do 2 player with only one cartridge on the normal ds games

Thanks

Mario kart 7 supports download play, but I think it limits the tracks/characters you can play. Been a while since I fired up the game.

Any 3ds game recommendations picked one up recently.
Have
Luigi's mansion 2
Zelda link between world's
Pokémon omega ruby
Mk7
Mario and Luigi
Mario 3d
Smash Bros
Super Mario Bros 2
Monster hunter 4
Pokémon y
Layton phoenix wright

You have got to try Pushmo, fantastic game :smashin:. Don't forget about the other Zeldas as well, OoT and MM.

No Fire Emblem Awakening kop?
Bought a bundle just wanted to gauge what else is out there.

taz yeah the Zelda's are high on my list have to compete link between world's yet though.

taz yeah the Zelda's are high on my list have to compete link between world's yet though.
I completed ALBW recently and imo it's easily one of the best Zelda games I've played :smashin:

Last edited:
Any 3ds game recommendations picked one up recently.
Have
Luigi's mansion 2
Zelda link between world's
Pokémon omega ruby
Mk7
Mario and Luigi
Mario 3d
Smash Bros
Super Mario Bros 2
Monster hunter 4
Pokémon y
Layton phoenix wright
Bravely Default.

Did you get the new one? If so, XenoBlade Chronicles is said to be pretty good.

Bravely Default.

Did you get the new one? If so, XenoBlade Chronicles is said to be pretty good.
Also on my list.
No I bought a second hand bundle got a good deal with all those games.
So could only.afford a 3dsxl

Also on my list.
No I bought a second hand bundle got a good deal with all those games.
So could only.afford a 3dsxl
Bravely Default would be my number 1 or 2 choice... right next to Tales of the Abyss.

Bravely Default gets a bit repetitious with the combat but the story and toons are pretty cool.

Are there any detective games on 3ds? Wife woukdlike to know. I just want Pokémon

Are there any detective games on 3ds? Wife woukdlike to know. I just want Pokémon

There are a few investigation-style games she might like. The DS/3DS Professor Layton's are very good and then there's all the Phoenix Wright games, plus the Prof Layton/Phoenix Wright crossover game.

If she prefers the 'hidden object' style game then there's loads on DS (Sherlock Holmes, Secret Files etc.). Or, if you can find them cheap, the two Hotel Dusk games are terrific.

Recently picked up a 3DS (normal size original) and am sort of not surprised at how well SMB2, Luigi's Mansion 2, SSB and any Pokémon game hold their values on this system - used prices are so close to new, but then carts are not exactly easy to bust!

Recently picked up a 3DS (normal size original) and am sort of not surprised at how well SMB2, Luigi's Mansion 2, SSB and any Pokémon game hold their values on this system - used prices are so close to new, but then carts are not exactly easy to bust!

yea same! been scouring ebay and amazons used market to pick up a few bargains, but barely anything about for 1st party stuff! Gonna go hunting 2nd hand shops tomorrow see if anything is about.

MusicMagpie is a good option when they have 20% off - picked up LM2 for about £13 the other week. It's the Kirby titles which are ridiculous - rarely lower than £20.

I'm going to see about Catching them all via X/Y ORAS and Sun/Moon.

See you in a few months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom