Ultima Systems from Overclockers UK

booyaka

it is a monster of the pc!

PErsonally never bought a full system from overclockers but any individual items i've bought have been fine. Some people hate overclockers on these forums but never had any problems myself.

If you feel the need for that much power!! then go for it. Remember you still need monitor, keyboard, mouse etc if you don't already have one.

you could buy it yourself and overclock it yourself for cheaper, and a couple of reviews on OCUK say it runs pretty hot when stress tested, but if its not too much money, it'll be a cracking system. If you like the look of that case :eek:

Razor

A very nice pc and similar to what I am about to put together. Just grabbed a Go Q6600, Asus Premium Black pearl mobo, another 2 gig of ram to boost me to 4 Gig of 8500 DDR2 Crucial Balistix memory. I have a 8800GTX already and I am selling my E6600 and Asus P5N32E SLI Plus.

One thing I didnt know was that 4 Gig of memory lowers your max clock speed.

Note - If you select the 4GB Memory Upgrade option then the CPU overclock is reduced to 3.2GHz - 3.3GHz region to maintain stability with all four memory banks filled.

Anyone know why? Its the first I have heard of this. :confused:

Bagger

A very nice pc and similar to what I am about to put together. Just grabbed a Go Q6600, Asus Premium Black pearl mobo, another 2 gig of ram to boost me to 4 Gig of 8500 DDR2 Crucial Balistix memory. I have a 8800GTX already and I am selling my E6600 and Asus P5N32E SLI Plus.

One thing I didnt know was that 4 Gig of memory lowers your max clock speed.

Anyone know why? Its the first I have heard of this. :confused:

Its all down to the North bridge not being so stable at higher FSB`s with all four memory slots occupied

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom