1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ulead Videostudio9 and Workshop2

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Editing Forum' started by Lynda, May 13, 2005.

1. Lynda

Lynda

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have recently purchased Videostudio 9 which I am getting along fine with ( new to video editing) Ulead have sent me several emails about Workshop2 available at an upgrade price.
    What is the difference between the 2 products, do they compliment each other , are they the same, or are they totally different uses.

Lynda

2. Brian110507

Brian110507

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Ulead VideoStudio 9 is a full video editing proramme which has the ability to create DVDs but with slightly restricted menu options.

Ulead DVD Workshop 2 is a fully functioning DVD authoring package which will create great DVD menus etc. and in addition has some limited video editing options.

If you want the best of both worlds then you could certainly use VideoStudio to edit the video and Workshop to author your DVD no problem with that at all.

If on the other hand you are happy with the DVD menus you have in VideoStudio (especially since you can now create motion menus in V9) then you do not need Workshop.

3. Lynda

Lynda

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thank you Beejaycee,

Maybe I should walk before I run, but this video editing really gets you hooked.
    I have been turning everything I have in to video or picture dvd's
    Thanks for all your help

Lynda