1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ulead VideoStudio7, and putting new project onto DV65

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Editing Forum' started by slewis1972, Jan 31, 2004.

1. slewis1972

slewis1972
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Ok - finally got my I-link PCI card and know my pc is hooked upto my camcorder - Panasonic DV65b.

I have created a thumbnail slideshow project of 150 pics - fine - workls a charm.

No matter where I look there - there seems no option to save it to the camcorder. I agther i need to save it in PAL - as based in the UK. I need to get it onto the camcorder and then going to put back onto tape.

Scott

2. Brian110507

Brian110507

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    open UVS7 and load your project now go to the 'Share' tab at top right of your screen. On the left of the preview screen you will see a number of options such as 'Create Video File' 'Create Disc' 'Export' etc. If the 'EXport' function is greyed out and not available it is because you have not yet made a video file. so first click on 'Create Video file' and follow the prompts giving your file a meaningful name. this may take some time (literally) as it is rendering your video. When it completes the 'Export' function will become available, click on it and a drop down will give you several options. Ensure your camcorder is plugged in (firewire) switched ON and set to VCR with a blank tape in. From the drop down choose 'DV recording' and follow the prompts - camera should start and record automatically.

If in fact you have made a video file then drag the actual .avi file into the preview screen under the 'share' tab and the export function should become available to you.

3. slewis1972

slewis1972
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks - I can see where i went wrong know.

Whats the best create movie settings by the way - considering I am going from pc > camcorder> vhs tape.

Scot

4. Brian110507

Brian110507

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    When you click on the 'Create video file' option choose 'PAL DV' from the list, this will put the video onto your camcorder tape at the best possible quality.