1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ulead Videostudio 9

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Editing Forum' started by russ hirst, Jun 19, 2005.

1. russ hirst

russ hirst
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Following an answer given to another question on this forum, I downloaded this programme and found it to be excellent, especially as I had been using MM2 up to this point with good results (apart from some odd Audio glitches).

So,now I am a convert but having spent some time "playing" with VS 9, I cannot find the fade in and fade out controls. Can anyone help please? And I do hope they aren't big buttons I have missed that say "Fade In" and "Fade Out"!!

Cheers.

Russ

2. fiara

fiara

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    in the upper right side, click on the drop box->transitions->f/x
    and it should be here somewhere
    g luck

3. Brian110507

Brian110507

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    You need to use the "Crossfade" transition - if your talking of the beginning and end of your video you will need to put a few seconds of plain black colour at the beginning to fade in from and similarly a length of plain black at the very end to fade out to. Remember that the black colour blocks need to be at least half the time you set for the cross fade or it will not work.